Share This Page:

Fat loss and muscle building

All Royal Marines related articles, frequently asked questions and other useful information in here.
batess01

Post by batess01 »

AJtothemax wrote:Thundersafety Yeah i appreciate what you have said, im glad someone has picked up a few snags

Thanks alot though, i appreciate your comments as im glad someone has picked up a few snags in what i have said.

PM
"17kj is equal to 4 calories which is f@#k all - that means that 100grams of chicken has 120 calories which dont sound right to me - please dont be an idiot, you've got nothing to prove so dont waste my time "

I suppose comments like this is why im still messaging haha
batess01

Post by batess01 »

Chicken Breast, Roasted, Traditional, Tesco
Calories in 100g of chicken breast:

Calories 171.0kcal
Carbohydrate 1.7g
Protein 26.5g
Fat 6.5g
Fibre 0.0g
Alcohol 0.0g

Calories in a chicken breast (200g): 342kcal

make sence now AJ?
pablo

Post by pablo »

Come now, lads. At least try and keep this civilized. And there's really no need for some of those comments, AJ.

Rich.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Rich wrote:Come now, lads. At least try and keep this civilized. And there's really no need for some of those comments, AJ.

Rich.
I know, but im not going to tolerate it from someone. Im putting it plain and simple so theres no beating around the bush or dragging things out. Sod all this friendly crap, why should i have to put up with someone whos prepared to stab out at me first and not expect anything back? Just because i swear a little it does nothing to confuse the situation or make my stance any weaker, im laying out it simply.

Other members can get away with this and im not referencing anyone, but the mods will know who they tolerate more than others when it comes down to it, and before anyone else jumps on and has a crack about 'what kind a person i must be because im swearing' you can sod off as well, because it says nothing. This isn't much, and im completely fine typing this down and i am in now way taking this too far.

Like i have said, im putting it simply.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
HarryAVFC

Post by HarryAVFC »

AJtothemax wrote:
Rich wrote:Come now, lads. At least try and keep this civilized. And there's really no need for some of those comments, AJ.

Rich.
I know, but im not going to tolerate it from someone. Im putting it plain and simple so theres no beating around the bush or dragging things out. Sod all this friendly crap, why should i have to put up with someone whos prepared to stab out at me first and not expect anything back? Just because i swear a little it does nothing to confuse the situation or make my stance any weaker, im laying out it simply.

Other members can get away with this and im not referencing anyone, but the mods will know who they tolerate more than others when it comes down to it, and before anyone else jumps on and has a crack about 'what kind a person i must be because im swearing' you can sod off as well, because it says nothing. This isn't much, and im completely fine typing this down and i am in now way taking this too far.

AJ by swearing your just going to get your thread locked. Fine if youve got a slight fact wrong youve posted loads of usefull info and one slight fact dosnt matter so just let it go.

Batess ok AJ may have got a small fact wrong why drag it out, if you want an argument then keep it at PM level maybe instead of ruining a good thread.

Just my 2 pennys worth.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

HarryAVFC wrote:
AJtothemax wrote:

Rich.

AJ by swearing your just going to get your thread locked. Fine if youve got a slight fact wrong youve posted loads of usefull info and one slight fact dosnt matter so just let it go.

Batess ok AJ may have got a small fact wrong why drag it out, if you want an argument then keep it at PM level maybe instead of ruining a good thread.

Just my 2 pennys worth.
Fair enough.
AJ

Artist

Post by Artist »

A few words gentlemen. Stop acting like little kids and start acting like the people you want to be!!! :evil: Yet again this I'm right, your wrong attitude is creeping onto the site.

So just try engaging your brains before hitting the keyboard or as has been said before the input on the site is going to die a death. The only people who know the score ref the Corp are those who served and those who serve so wind your collective necks in OK?

I can see it now: Two blokes join the Corp at the same time, make friends with each other and then find out that they have been Spitting their dummies out at each other on this Website. Summut to think about is it not?

Artist
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Spot on Artist

........We did this whole thing about respect on the site so stop acting with such short memores

Oh, and for you information Artist is going to be a mod soon :wink: So I think for your own sake's get in some good habits now because his level of tolerance is less than mine.

Comprede guys?
Artist

Post by Artist »

mfat_man wrote:Spot on Artist

........We did this whole thing about respect on the site so stop acting with such short memores

Oh, and for you information Artist is going to be a mod soon :wink: So I think for your own sake's get in some good habits now because his level of tolerance is less than mine.

Comprede guys?
Whats Tolerance mean mfat_man? :o

Artist
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Bates/AJ

You've just has warnings from me so watch your future posts.

Abusing other posters WILL NOT be tolerated.

MFAT
Last edited by mfat_man on Mon 11 Dec, 2006 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
batess01

Post by batess01 »

Abuse? I corrected a fault in this chaps advice and he retaliated in an innapropriate and "abusive" way, not just on this thread but on PMs, and yet, im the bad guy here....
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

batess01 wrote:Abuse? I corrected a fault in this chaps advice and he retaliated in an innapropriate and "abusive" way, not just on this thread but on PMs, and yet, im the bad guy here....
Don't go all innocent, you abused him back. Do you you think that is OK?

Just to add to that, you are so keen to pass on your expertise, then do it from a recognised source; Ultimate nutrition bible, fitness for life, serious training for endurance athletes etc.

Those are recognised sources written by experts, and if the other posters does not agree then just leave it and move on....

End of topic.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Fair play - but do what you have to do, i really dont care. This forum is great in my view and its full of useful stuff, the last thing i want is to be banned but if thats the case and i warrent one sometime or another then just go for it.

Mfat_man, any chance you just deleting all this crap off of this sticky?? I would appreciate it if you did that. Doesn't look very appealing when people come to read it and all the say is this, i thought of that at the time but i made my choice at that time.

Sound ok to you?
AJ

mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

AJtothemax wrote:Fair play - but do what you have to do, i really dont care. This forum is great in my view and its full of useful stuff, the last thing i want is to be banned but if thats the case and i warrent one sometime or another then just go for it.

Mfat_man, any chance you just deleting all this crap off of this sticky?? I would appreciate it if you did that. Doesn't look very appealing when people come to read it and all the say is this, i thought of that at the time but i made my choice at that time.

Sound ok to you?
AJ

Yes I can do that, but really there is no point in having a forum where the mods have to go around deleting posts just because members can't control what they type is there?

Things have been good of late, let's not slip back to lower standards and unfriendliness.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

I think it was about time i added to this again as i've been a bit short of activity here on MFAT lately. Hopefully some of you will be able to digest this information and use it correctly, once again - any questions, then dont hesitate to ask ok?

Right, not too long ago i recently came across the knowledge that your body is actually capeable of taking in 100g of protien first thing in the morning. I've been out of the gym scene for quite some time now so im having to try and fine tune myself back into the way i used to be when it comes to being fairly knowledgable about this stuff.

The advantages are simple, when you wake up, your body has been recovering and is running on near enough empty when it comes down to taking in food/drink whatever. So, when you get up, eat how you reqularly do and if you are able to consume 100g of protien through taking in that much meat/fish in the morning then fair play! But an easier option would be through supplement usage. Your body can only digest about 50g maximum of protien an hour, this rule becomes quite an exception when you first wake up as your body will be trying to work at a faster rate to build your metabolisum back up so you have the energy you need, this is another key reason why you should NEVER skip breakfast, especially if you are trying to loose weight.

Anyway, the point behind all this is simple, it gives your muscles an increased chance of taking in what it needs to recover. You're feeling stiff, sore, you're aching and it hurts to move - this IS going to help with that eventually. The quicker your muscles can repair, the faster you will develop and build tolerance to these things. Remember to keep your water intake up throughout the day as well.

Anyway, thats just a something small i thought i would add. Im aiming, when i have more time to try and stick up some more information for anyone on MFAT to use if they wish to.

All the best everyone. 8)
AJ