Share This Page:

Help Required for a Short Film Script

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.
RBFilming1

Help Required for a Short Film Script

Post by RBFilming1 »

Hi and thanks for letting me join; I hope you can be so kind and advise me on some wording; I've recently helped produce an amateur short film where a UK Puma helicopter fly’s in to retrieve some agents, a DR (who was held captive against his will) and two traitors.

Sadly, I wouldn’t know the terminology the RAF would use in such a situation, therefore would someone be kind enough to help with some wording? I know it’s a strange request but I wouldn’t know where or whom to ask.

If I may, here is the scene:
--------------------------------------

Puma on route to secure area (eta 8mins), pick up agents, Thomson, Borisovich and Katrinova. In communication with Skyla an agent informing her of the ETA and orders (rescue Thomson, retrieve the codes and capture Borisovich and Katrinova all informatin being sent via the pilot).

While on location, Puma crew takes out merchandises (6 are shot to allow agents to continue with rescue), after 6 merchandise are taken out the helicopter turns and finds a place to land and pick up others (communication to inform agents they're turning around etc).

Once the helicopter has landed, agents and others are boarded, the helicopter then heads back to base (informing base they're on route with an estimated time of arriving), an incoming call comes in from the agent’s boss.

-----------------------------

I hope that makes sense and someone is kind enough to help me; I would understand if you couldn’t help or I've broken some rule here. Of course, I would give you credit in the main film (if you could let me know who I should credit to).