Share This Page:

Its A Little Crowded On The Airfield

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.

Its A Little Crowded On The Airfield

Post by Guest »

Shyte, no one in sight, HELLO!!!
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Stand very quietly scanning the sky and someone will always wander up and ask what you are looking at, I usually reply, "Well Ginger and Archie took off in 1943, they are due back any moment." 8)
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente

Post by Guest »

could that be owdun and jr in their crab days??
owdun

Post by owdun »

You really do know how to hurt our feelings,bootie,crabs indeed, and 1943 was a little before my time,I was just a boy,enjoying the crash and bang of war,as boy's do.

Aye Owdun. :evil:
voodoo sprout

Post by voodoo sprout »

Fluffy bunnies - Grrrrr!
JR

Post by JR »

:wink: Yoiks Tally-ho,there go's the bushy tailed Ba****d,chocks away?.Aye JR. :wink: :wink:
Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge

Post by Guest »

VS, thats me in mi Navy Jacket, wheres mi Crab Coat??

I bet that photo of me sits proudly on yer fire place, yes ok, to keep the kids away :D
rigger

Post by rigger »

Dash it all Biggles! We'll have to go round again old chep, there appears to be a garden gnome standing in the middle of the strip with his hands in his pockets!! Looks like one of those odd pongo chappies too!
8) 8)
Lang may yer lum reek
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Trust some dork to place a wind farm next to an airstrip, "keep on the centre line Cholmondley-Warner or we'll knacker the National Grid in Lower Intestinal village!"
El Presidente
Rotary Booty

Post by Rotary Booty »

Wind Farm...... Wind Farm?

That's not a wind farm oh presidential one, it's the new British Stealth bomber waiting for that line stealing, shady, Air Traffic Controller to get out of the way............... and as for that jacket! What's wrong with a good old anorak. :lol:
[img]http://avanimation.avsupport.com/gif/Snoopy.gif[/img] So far.....so good........but watch your six!

Post by Guest »

Rigger, PONGO the armoury`s open at 08:00, draw your weapon!! and it`s OPPO, not friend :)
Last edited by Guest on Sat 26 Apr, 2003 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Derek, i hope you didn`t mind them superimposing my handsome features on your body, and eeerrr anorak

Owdun, couldn`t have been 43, must have been 73, (bet your feeling young now aren`t you?) by the look of those strides and Dereks anorak :wink:
rigger

Post by rigger »

I say Biggles!...now that we've dropped to zero-zero feet, I can clearly see that it isn't a pongo garden gnome after all, it's..........no! it can't be!....but yes it is!!
It's one of those oppos with the green lids! The backwash from thet dashed windfarm must've blown the lid off! Poor sod's wearing ear muffs, so his band must be around somewhere!

Anyway, old chum, it looks a bit dodgy down here, and that oppo chep is throwing cow woopsies at us, so what say you, we toodle on down to Biggin Hill where there isnt an armoury, and they do a jolly good gin and it in the local inn. Tally-Ho!!!!!!!!
:lol:
Lang may yer lum reek
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

You may think it safe to be derogatory Riggs, but there has been a covert insertion to the SW. One quiet, vertically challenged individual, with the striking power of a lisping grass snake has landed, been looking around and even as we sit in the heat of an 8*C Cornish night, is snurgling his way across the outback to sort you. Did I say he was quiet, wrong, he could trip over his own knuckles and often does. :lol:
El Presidente
rigger

Post by rigger »

Derogatory Prez? And there's me thinking I'd snivelled my way out of bovver and into the good books!
Anyway the perimeter guard has been doubled, with orders to launch boomerangs without challenging, and the 'roos and scouts are out there in the Simpson Desert, defending the western approaches. Biggles and his chums are airborne, and the matelot cheppies have set sail. That, plus our strict policing of pommy refugee boats should deter even the most determined of bootneck incursions.

.........Now where did I put that bloody passport and airline ticket?
:crazyeyes:
Lang may yer lum reek