Share This Page:

My First Out of Area

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.
KeithP

My First Out of Area

Post by KeithP »

Hello, wondering if you can help.

I've just got my OOA details through and I'm going to Basrah-B in March for 3 months.

What is Basrah-B as the desk said that information was undusclosed.

Also, in my trade, we always go away for 4 months. This is the first time anyone has heard of 3 month det for a Stacker.

My WO and FLT SGT think it is probably Spec Ops.

Does anyone know anything?

Cheers
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

I know nothing :o
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Long Timer

Post by Long Timer »

Assuming this isn't a wah....all of the answers to your questions posted on this PUBLIC board would break OPSEC.

Go to PSF, give them your deployment code, and they will look it up for you. I'm supprised your SNCO's haven't been helping you a little more.
Somedays we are the windscreens, somedays we are the flies.
wannabe_bootneck

Post by wannabe_bootneck »

An SF stacker, you ally bastard you. Get a grip and accept your gonna spend 3 months eating cakes you guano scum.
Per Ardua
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

wannabe_bootneck, shurely shome mishtake.....wannabe crab wrote:An SF stacker, you ally bastard you. Get a grip and accept your gonna spend 3 months eating cakes you guano scum.
Hear hear 8)
Mind you, for many people, stacking is an unattainable fantasy :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
wannabe_bootneck

HH stop it now please mate, you're bringing back the painful memories of rejection from when I was laughed out of Her Majesties Royal Stacking School, I just couldn't make the grade in phase 1 pie eating which you needed to progress to advanced cream cake eating and pastries other than savoury phase. I guess we're simply not all destined to be part of the elite and sign out the underwater knife fighting kit for 'them'. I'm off to wallow in my own sense of failure.
Per Ardua
KeithP

Post by KeithP »

Take it you weren't good enough to be a Marine then??

When was your last operational jump??
KeithP

Post by KeithP »

In fact. See you got rid of A-Level student in your profile wannabe. Probably because everyone was bullying you about it.

You have been taken the piss out of all over this forum site. You've been on it for years and you weren't even in the proper forces for a while weekend warrior.

I bet at home your one of those kids who can't stop telling war stories. Mummys special soldier. Most of your SQN probably think your an idiot. And the worse thing is, you know this is all true. Do you think be taking the piss (we have all heard the pie eating thing) people would laugh at you?

Get some years in son. You think your a world of knowledge. I spent 6 years as a Marine with 3 Commando.

Transferred 18 months ago for an easier life.

Don't talk to people like they are idiots little kid. It doesn't look good on you.

Bless
wannabe_bootneck

stop! Apply safety catch and switch change lever to repitition. I chose not to join royal, not through fear of it or anything like that, I have numerous reasons, I joined the RAF Regt mainly for the massive variety of jobs on offer to gunners, of which quite a few appealed to me. I left my username as was because i'm lazy. I did use to spout off on this site yes, but I am older, wiser and more experienced and see that I was a gobby twat, I actually apologised for this when I started using the site again recently. Yes I was a 'weekend warrior' for a bit, this is so i could finish my a levels but scratch the itch to be in the forces, nothing more nothing less. I am actually very well liked by my squadron thanks. If you were actually a marine for 6 years then you must be a bit of a chopper to make such a bone comment, publicly. Yes I was trying to play the jester a bit, it mad me smile and opefully it bought a bit of sunshine to someone elses day,if so I'm happy. Yes we have heard ie eater before and that's because it's true, your trade must go through an extra 2 weeks on how to be a prize c*nt to everyone you are meant to be serving and helping out as you all seem to be. Yawn.....that the time already, bored of bitching so let your thread continue peacefully ey.
Per Ardua
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

What's the problem with reserve forces anyway?
Where would the British military be without them in the current situation?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I'm going to lock this just for now.

I smell fish and it isn't fresh. :evil:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

So Keith.
You served six years in"3 Commando"
Pray tell us which Cdo.you served in.
Three Three?Four Nine?Four One?
Or maybe the Sixty Ninth(Spec.Ops)Independent Cdo.Which exists only in your vivid imagination.
Best you sling your hook matey.

No offense of course. :o
Hostage_Negotiator

Re: My First Out of Area

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

KeithP wrote:Hello, wondering if you can help.

I've just got my OOA details through and I'm going to Basrah-B in March for 3 months.

What is Basrah-B as the desk said that information was undusclosed.

Also, in my trade, we always go away for 4 months. This is the first time anyone has heard of 3 month det for a Stacker.

My WO and FLT SGT think it is probably Spec Ops.

Does anyone know anything?

Cheers
And you claim to have been a Royal for 6 years?
What a DICK!
:lol:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."