Share This Page:

Harrogate AFC

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
sebastianPenny

Harrogate AFC

Post by sebastianPenny »

I was just wondering is it hard to get into harrogate and when would i know if i get in?
sebastianPenny

Re: Harrogate AFC

Post by sebastianPenny »

I was just wondering would i go to do P coy after harrogate because on the Army website it doesn't say that and i was a bit concerned.
MazMatty

Post by MazMatty »

Right basically you join Harrogate as a Junior Para (JPARA) once passed medical, interview fitness etc once seeing your afco you will have a joining date for harrogate afc. Once in harrogate you will have a Parachute regiment beret but with a white training card behind it as your a jpara and you havent even started/passed p coy yet. after harrogate you will go onto pcoy but which is your infantry training course but for paras is even longer.
Utrinque Paratus
naveed01

Post by naveed01 »

Considering this is for AFC where you are considered to progress to the neccersery level of fitness throughout AFC is this good enough i still have 3 months where i am doing this every day and gradually getting better.
Whether you want to pass E20-018 exams or looking for Dean College certification, our Youtube can provide guaranteed success in real exam of University of California, San Francisco Good Luck.