Share This Page:

P Company

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
john mchugh

P Company

Post by john mchugh »

I understand all the tests involved in P company but have just been wondering if you do not pass p company will you get backtrooped to do it again with another troop or will you simply just be failed?
Tab

Post by Tab »

When I took P Cpmpany if you failed any test you were RTU...These days from what I have heard you have to fail at three tests before they throw you out.
SandyTheGuvnor

Re: P Company

Post by SandyTheGuvnor »

john mchugh wrote:I understand all the tests involved in P company but have just been wondering if you do not pass p company will you get backtrooped to do it again with another troop or will you simply just be failed?
There are no "troops" here it is platoons so if you fail yes you would be backsquadded

Tab wrote:When I took P Cpmpany if you failed any test you were RTU...These days from what I have heard you have to fail at three tests before they throw you out.
You have heard wrong
Things you feel like doing after being hit in the liver :
-Vomitting
-Suffocating
-Shitting yourself
-Passing out
-Crying for your mummy
-Stop taking part in any kind of violent sport.......
john mchugh

Post by john mchugh »

cheers so if you fail p company you will be held back to do it with another platoon
EagleEyes

Post by EagleEyes »

john mchugh wrote:cheers so if you fail p company you will be held back to do it with another platoon
yeah. But you only get two shots.