Share This Page:

after adsc

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
bellend

after adsc

Post by bellend »

Hello all, I have ADSC approaching and am wanting to know the time scale it will take to start training, what is the earliest dates been given to lads after they have pased ADSC?
Also to people who have just been given their dates for ADSC, how long did the letter take to arrive after the phone cal??? Cheers
Wilko

Post by Wilko »

Hello

I recieved my phone call to let me know when my ADSC was on Tuesday and still havent recieved my details through the post yet but im sure it wont be much longer.

After you pass ADSC it really depends when the next in-take is but i think some people have had as little as 10 days notice, i would be intrested to know when the next paratrooper intake is if anyone knows.

Which ADSC date are you on bud?

Wilko
carli

Post by carli »

hey!! i didnt get a letter after the phone call so i dont think you will, and ive been to selection now and regarding the intake date some of the girls i went to selection with dont start c@#t april whereas some are starting in october this year, i think it goes on when your trade training intake is because they dont want you waiting around after c@#t phase 2
BARB-75
MATHS-level 2 ENGLISH-level 2
WRITTEN MEDICAL-passed
PRE-SELCTION-passed
ADSC-passed
PHASE 1-8th december :)