Share This Page:

time

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
tomdoubleu

time

Post by tomdoubleu »

1st 1.5m: 11:40
2nd 1.5m: 10:23

Currently terrified of my upcoming PJFT as i cant use a treadmill!
Timecop

Post by Timecop »

Dont panick about the treadmill they are easy to use i got the follwing times on my PJFT:
1ST: 9:46
2ND: 9:34

I got those times using a treadmill speed of 16.5kmh, they say you can do it easily enough on treadmill speed 12.5kmh, BUT the best you can do is get ya sen down the gym and use the damn things REMEMBER: NO HOLDING ONTO THE TREADMILL!!! I know of one guy who held on (dumbass) then wondered why he had failed??? D'OH!

Yeah mix it up treadmill work and road work!!

Good luck pal.
steady09

Post by steady09 »

run the 1st run a little slower then you'll be a little more fresh for the 2nd run, you'll be able to smash it then! aim for under 10 mins on the 2nd run and you'll be fine, if your not that good on treadmills then don't kill yaself for a really good time cos i don't think it really matters, me and my mate both did the treadmill run within the same week, he ran his 2nd run in 10.29 and i ran mine in 9.35 but we both still got same PRMC dates
cruicent
Location: Somehow ended up in Slough.../Back in sunny Lympstone

Post by cruicent »

What exactly are the times we have to get? Got my medical next week and treadmill run has to be done within a month of this or something? Can do the first no probs, but the second is killing me. All changed since the last time. Thing is doing it outside is easy :evil:
"The only time you should start worrying about a soldier is when they stop bitchin'."
Congrats 946Trp
Laksh

Re: time

Post by Laksh »

This is extremely pleasant and nice post....You shook posting it.....Thanks a ton for posting it....!!!
Are you interested in Testking mcse certification Get our self paced Testking Six Sigma Black Belt itil study packages to pass your rasmussen without any Hobe Sound Bible College lsat.