Share This Page:

POC Fitness standards

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
harryred

POC Fitness standards

Post by harryred »

I was just wondering what the fitness standards someone would need for the POC course, i.e running, pressups, sit ups, pull ups, bleep test. Thank you.
Spence

Post by Spence »

Have a read of both Deadhead's POC diary and Brow's POC diary.

Those should give you a good indication of what is required. You will soon realise that the RMFA (press ups, pull ups, sit ups, MSFT) is only the tip of the iceberg. If anything, the RMFA is only there to make sure you have the ffitness to continue on the rest of the course.
Artist

Post by Artist »

karlbfc wrote:No names like "cough" Tartan_terrior "cough" Artist
15 years of age and you are so full of utter crap it beggars believe it really does.

Take this as a first warning Karl! Wind in your neck or start saying your goodbyes to the rest of the forum.

Artist
misterpurple

Post by misterpurple »

Take this as a first warning Karl! Wind in your neck or start saying your goodbyes to the rest of the forum.
Just had a lovely PM from our Karl. Not quite a goodbye though.
Hey what can I say God put me on this earth to annoy c@#t like u. If u r wondering how i came to the conclusion that u r a c@#t it's cos u get annoyed
Why is this tw@t still on the forums?
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

karlbfc wrote:also since iv seen that warning I have not said one wrong thing. I have a short temper :) but I can control it, but if u r pming calling me a **** and a ****** what do u expect?
Learn how to spell correctly and then get the f*ck out of here you little pr!ck. :evil:
Last edited by AJtothemax on Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

I warned you via PM about your attitude. :evil:
AJ

Artist

Post by Artist »

karlbfc wrote:See what I mean im doing nothing wrong, then people start hurling abuse at me :)
Ever heard of GUESTS?

Take it as read that in the next 72 hours that will be your status you sad little pratt! :evil: :evil:

Old Saying but still spot on: Don't mess with the Marines. You have sunshine.............................Have a nice day sadsack! :evil: :evil:

Grow up and learn.

Artist
gleneagles

Post by gleneagles »

Karl, I've seen a few examples now were you have pissed quite a few people off. Just relax, this forum is for everyone to give advice, learn, encourage and have a laugh. You just seem to cause trouble. Wind yer neck in man.
Artist

Post by Artist »

gleneagles wrote:Karl, I've seen a few examples now were you have pissed quite a few people off. Just relax, this forum is for everyone to give advice, learn, encourage and have a laugh. You just seem to cause trouble. Wind yer neck in man.
He is now past his sell by date glen.

Artist
mm1306

Post by mm1306 »

It would be very interesting if certain internet hard men could actually meet their sparring partners in real life, I think that what they would say would be quite different to what they write.
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Sorry, I have to comment. Karl just ruined a keyboard of mine due to me spurting coke out my nose from laughter. :o

I get the impression that, you being a 15 year old BOY and all, that half the crap you spout on here, you wouldnt do in real life and if you would, it'd explain the brain damage you obviously have. :evil:

With the amount of times you've been told to wind your neck in, Im beginning to think you're more giraffe than boy.

Anyways, Im very tired of reading your crap *snaps his fingers and waits for the mods to dispose of the trash*
Artist

Post by Artist »

mm1306 wrote:It would be very interesting if certain internet hard men could actually meet their sparring partners in real life, I think that what they would say would be quite different to what they write.
I have. It's nice to meet them face to face. Ask a few of the members who have met me about meeting me. I was a Bootneck for 18 years, now earn my living by painting piccys and stuff.

Most times I use the PM system to let people know when they are annoying other members. Karlbgc however decided to give members grief after the "friendly" warning was Pm'd to him from me. His lookout not mine.

Artist
degrees of passion

Post by degrees of passion »

Not wanting to get into the argument,but on a general note it is a shame that now and again forums get a bad apple or two,made worse by the fact that people can hide behind the computer screen.Thing is,its most likely that even if this so called prat is banned,he'll come back under another name.I wonder if there's free software that can ban IP addresses from forums?
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour'
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

degrees of passion wrote:I wonder if there's free software that can ban IP addresses from forums?
IP banning - yes it can be done.
AJ

misterpurple

Post by misterpurple »

Artist you're right in banning him, but you could at least have left us his posts for a bit of a chuckle... :(