Share This Page:

Passed PJFT!!!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
MadAd

Post by MadAd »

I dont really know why. Someone said that your PJFT time gives you higher priority on the PRMC? That true?

Well i fractured it over a month ago playfighting with a mate which got a bit rough. Anyway i healed ok with no pain and so i decided to do a bit of rugby training last night after weeks of keeping off of it. The first tackle and had a shoulder in the ribs and now it canes like fcuk again. So i got to rest and keep off of it ! Sucks ass!
AndyG321

Post by AndyG321 »

MadAd wrote:I dont really know why. Someone said that your PJFT time gives you higher priority on the PRMC? That true?
Don't think so? It's pretty much a pass/fail test.
The only thing that'll help you at PRMC are your aptitude test scores, the higher you get the lower level on the bleep test you need to get.
But I don't think it's anything to get too excited about it's still bloody hard! :lol:
Application - 15th Dec
Recruit tests- Pass
Eye test - Pass
Interview - Pass
Medical - Pass
PJFT - Pass
PRMC - Pass!!!
RT - 23rd July

PB's
------------------
1.5 miler - 9:17
London Marathon - 5:19:24
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

ye it is just pass or fail nothing really affects how fast you get a prmc date except you because you can ask for a soon one or to wait a while. I got asked how soon i wanted it and i got it fast because i asked
psychometric test- passed
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november