Share This Page:

BUMP - COMMANDO ITV SERIES (THE NEW ONE)

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
In_Training

BUMP - COMMANDO ITV SERIES (THE NEW ONE)

Post by In_Training »

Hello people,

Just thought i'd see if any of you guys had heard the latest on a possible screening date for that new series following 'hollywood troop'??

I tried searching for it but the latest post seemed to say August (Which it obviously still could be lol) just wondered if anybody had heard any more news!!

Congrats to all the new lads tryin their hand, I've put it all on the back burner for the past 6months, got injured and just decided to get my education outta the way.

Thanks xx
DANTAE

Post by DANTAE »

bravo i beleve but looks a bit fake to me any one else the show i called comando vip
In_Training

Post by In_Training »

No the thing your on about Dantae is as you said COMMANDO VIP and just has some Z list celevs (like Jason from BB years ago) and they attempt a few assault courses and play with paintball guns, nothing to do with the marines, lympstone or the commando tests etc.
Felias

Post by Felias »

I heard it in a brief today at 42 that the Series will begin at end of august on ITV1, thats confirmed by OC 42.
THinking about leaving already!
tomharto30

Post by tomharto30 »

Yer, that sounds about right, a couple of lads in my coy went out to brunei thursday, to film the advert to it.
We are what we do
goldenboyz

Post by goldenboyz »

In_Training wrote:No the thing your on about Dantae is as you said COMMANDO VIP and just has some Z list celevs (like Jason from BB years ago) and they attempt a few assault courses and play with paintball guns, nothing to do with the marines, lympstone or the commando tests etc.
COMMANDO VIP is not a new show as i saw it about a year ago on sky. and we are on about the same series because that also had Jason from an early BB on it lol. :D
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

COMMANDO VIP is not a new show as I saw it about a year ago on sky. and we are on about the same series because that also had Jason from an early BB on it lol.
Yer I saw it back then... it's recently been back on Bravo after the program about the army climbing Mt Everest its a very crappy light watch, ok for a little while if you just want to switch off but nothing to get exited about, plus it has nothing to do with the royal marines more SAS based I.E interrogation phase's. not as good as SAS are you tough enough (and that’s saying something!)

Stokey