Share This Page:

The Search Button

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Artist

The Search Button

Post by Artist »

Simple really ref the SEARCH BUTTON.......use it!!!! :evil:

I am getting pissed off with the same shit all the time ladies! Pressups, pushups and crap like it! :evil: :evil:

Take it as read anymore shite asking about the obvious will be binned. Had a bloody gutfull of it bigtime! OK?

After a few weeks in Cdo training it will become a way of bloody life. As in your training teams will tell you to give them 20/30/40/50 depending on your stage of training and the cockup you do. Just be happy that you will not be asked to do BUNNY HOPS (they are now banned).

Artist
Sarastro

Re: The Search Button

Post by Sarastro »

Artist wrote:As in your training teams will tell you to give them 20/30/40/50 depending on your stage of training and the cockup you do.
Actually, not sure if this applies to the Corps, but the Army now has limits on the number of pressups allowed to be issued as a punishment (think it's max only 20). Of course, this isn't strictly followed all the time - after all, who's to say what's a punishment, and what's battle PT?

Also, the general way to get around a max of 20 pressups is, of course, to do them very, very slowly.

Down.
Up.
Down.

Up.

Half-way.

Up.

etc
sd88

Post by sd88 »

Also, i had to endure endless amounts of different jumps on my POC. Cant even remember the names of half of them....needless to say, we all looked like pr*cks
POC: 8th May - Passed
AIB: 28th June - Passed
Final Selection: Failed!