Share This Page:

Shishak

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
wetanddry_51

Post by wetanddry_51 »

Yep, the careers brief, well, let us all know what you decide to go for and how u do! :wink:
"next detail, outside, pt rig, 15 seconds..........GO!"
Iles

Post by Iles »

wetanddry_51 wrote:Yep, the careers brief, well, let us all know what you decide to go for and how u do! :wink:
I will do, I;m gonna go for the Rm but I've got to finish my A-Levels and I just need to know when to get the ball rollling so I can get on a PRMC straight after college.

Also I've got about a year to wait before I'm 4 years clear of an inhlaer, which they said it doesn't matter if it wasn't asthma even being prescribed an inhaler means you have to wait 4 years from that date.
euro_andrew

Post by euro_andrew »

Has taken me about 6 months now, I think.

Its not as cut and dry as you think, anything can affect your application.. including injuries etc
Just Lie back and think of England.

AFCO 17 - Oct [b]Here I come![/b]
shishak

PRMC Selection

Post by shishak »

I'm going to ring the AFCO next week.
TheRabbit

Post by TheRabbit »

i put in my initial application at the end of september and i start training at the end of april, 7 months ish, best decision i ever made, gonna be feckin awsome, train your arse off the entire time though, stand you in good stead when the fitness test come round, also pay attention to what guys are saying on this site, gave me loads a handy tips