Share This Page:

Nickosx- where has he been

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Nickosx

Nickosx- where has he been

Post by Nickosx »

Still going strong lads never fear, i am currently home on 10 days sick leave after fracturing my ankle on bottom field, threaders. :cry: :cry: The post on my diary were deleted after the RSM/CSM had a butchers and wasnt to happy about some of the discussions coming off it, with nods talking about where they go to drink on a weekend and other things which shouldnt really be mentioned. when i was down there i had no time to get to a computer and i couldnt remember exactly what id wrote so i got a friend to delete them for me just in case and to remove myself from the frame, etc more over on mf like.

im currently at week 20 so not really long to go once i get back into training. i have just had no time at all to post, things start to get real hectic and time just flies. But ill be around for the next week or so :wink:

Cheers
Nick
tom_06

Post by tom_06 »

good stuff mate!!how long you out for with the injury?Im starting RT on monday so beginning to get a bit nervous!!any advice or inside info you fancy giving!?
Recruit Training: 13th November
xcj

Post by xcj »

good stuff, how many originals are left in your troop?

was is a quiet word in your ear from the RSM or a dressing down?
mfat_man

Re: Nickosx- where has he been

Post by mfat_man »

nickosx wrote:Still going strong lads never fear, i am currently home on 10 days sick leave after fracturing my ankle on bottom field, threaders. :cry: :cry: The post on my diary were deleted after the RSM/CSM had a butchers and wasnt to happy about some of the discussions coming off it, with nods talking about where they go to drink on a weekend and other things which shouldnt really be mentioned. when i was down there i had no time to get to a computer and i couldnt remember exactly what id wrote so i got a friend to delete them for me just in case and to remove myself from the frame, etc more over on mf like.

im currently at week 20 so not really long to go once i get back into training. i have just had no time at all to post, things start to get real hectic and time just flies. But ill be around for the next week or so :wink:

Cheers
Hi Nick

Sorry to hear about this will it mean a back troop? :cry:

As regarding MFAT diary, you did the right thing it's not worth putting anything on here that could upset the training team.
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

Yeah, im going to have a little stay in hunter to recover. Wont no how long until after my operation in 2 weeks. Hopefully its not to serious and can crack on with training in around 2-3 months maybe less??
Nick
JCAP3

Post by JCAP3 »

nickosx wrote:Yeah, im going to have a little stay in hunter to recover. Wont no how long until after my operation in 2 weeks. Hopefully its not to serious and can crack on with training in around 2-3 months maybe less??
So how are you finding the whole experience so far?
Bennie

Post by Bennie »

At week 20 of training whats your fitness like? i bet you knocked a few minuetes off your 3 miler.
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

Nice one Nick, wondered where you'd gone..

Now we just need to find the rest of the missing MFAT nods. :o GGHT, Dalo etc?
rgj-rifleman

Post by rgj-rifleman »

Hey nick, glad to hear its all going well, passed my PRMC.

Was wondering as running is my weak point, im cracking on with 5 - 6 times a week running and giving it my all.

Whats the pace and running like. i.e how far, what sort of times.

Just a rough idea would be great. cheers mate, and get well soon

RGJ-Rifleman
Joined the Corps as a recruit in 2007, Still in today :D