Share this page:

Turn your head and cough!!!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
themattmeister
Casual Member
Casual Member

#16 Post by themattmeister » Tue 25 Apr, 2006 6:56 pm

Greg The Great wrote:
themattmeister wrote:There was actually a box to tick regarding the state of your anus, I suppose it was for piles or something.
The Doc just asked about mine... which was nice. Should have pulled down my kaks and stuck my ringer in his face just to prove everything was tickety boo.
:lol:

I just spilt some urine.

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

Wee Willy Winkie
Familiar Member
Familiar Member

#17 Post by Wee Willy Winkie » Wed 26 Apr, 2006 4:40 pm

Rich wrote:
Greg The Great wrote:
themattmeister wrote:There was actually a box to tick regarding the state of your anus, I suppose it was for piles or something.
The Doc just asked about mine... which was nice. Should have pulled down my kaks and stuck my ringer in his face just to prove everything was tickety boo.
When I do my medical, I'll probably be so tempted to just whip my kaks down, put my hands behind my head and proceed to pelvic thrust in his general direction.

I don't know what will happen. If it's a woman, I may be arrested for sexual harrassment. All I do know is for that moment, all will be right in the world.
:lol: :lol: lovin that, can just imagine it now (not you mind!) :lol: :lol:
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member

#18 Post by Sonne » Wed 26 Apr, 2006 6:28 pm

Rich wrote:
Greg The Great wrote:
When I do my medical, I'll probably be so tempted to just whip my kaks down, put my hands behind my head and proceed to pelvic thrust in his general direction.

I don't know what will happen. If it's a woman, I may be arrested for sexual harrassment. All I do know is for that moment, all will be right in the world.
:o Bwahahahaha! I think i actually had to hold my ribs i was laughing so hard.

I'm glad i chose not to pursue the MA route as i'd constantly instruct patients to "Assume the position"

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

adam20000002

#19 Post by adam20000002 » Wed 26 Apr, 2006 8:35 pm

the doc who examined me was a bloke and seemed to be intouch with his femanine side! so when he asked me to pull down my boxers u could imagine my termoil! thanx 4 listenin lads
PJFT-pass-9.00(tredmill wouldnt go any faster)
PRMC-awaiting date

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member

#20 Post by Sonne » Wed 26 Apr, 2006 11:01 pm

adam20000002 wrote:the doc who examined me was a bloke and seemed to be intouch with his femanine side! so when he asked me to pull down my boxers u could imagine my termoil! thanx 4 listenin lads
To be honest i'd rather have my balls checked by someone who loves their job rather than someone rushing you through!

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

Daveb

#21 Post by Daveb » Wed 26 Apr, 2006 11:41 pm

I was relieved at my medical that the doctors didn't do this as I can handle a bit of ball fondling but fingers in the arse isn't my thing.
I had that done! I didnt know about this part of it, so when he asked me to bend over whilst my kaks were dropped, I got a little worried as you can imagine!!

Worst thing was he put on a desktop light for better viewing! Wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt an office block directly opposite! haha

hc00
Casual Member
Casual Member

#22 Post by hc00 » Thu 27 Apr, 2006 9:25 pm

Daveb wrote:

I was relieved at my medical that the doctors didn't do this as I can handle a bit of ball fondling but fingers in the arse isn't my thing.
I had that done! I didnt know about this part of it, so when he asked me to bend over whilst my kaks were dropped, I got a little worried as you can imagine!!

Worst thing was he put on a desktop light for better viewing! Wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt an office block directly opposite! haha

Step right up, look into its eye and see your future
Wo zhu ni jian kang.