Share This Page:

Just my luck.

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
dalo

Just my luck.

Post by dalo »

Well i start training on the 30th and i have a wart that has just appeared on my hand in this last week, :o gutted. It doesnt stick out like normal warts but is more like a crater. Im trying to get in frozen before i go but i dont think this will happen. I know this will cause me problems whilst at CTC ie communal showers and swimming. I personnaly dont want to spread it like some epidemic whilst in foundation. So i was wondering is there anyway that this could be frozen or anything along these lines at CTC?
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Er, if it is like a crater are you sure it is what you think it is? If it is a wart, you can get chemical 'cryosurgery' kits over the counter I believe. Just cover it and don't pick at it, lessens the chance of spreading contagious material around.
dalo

Post by dalo »

i have bazooka gel but that is crap.
chris5818

Post by chris5818 »

i've just had one on my foot, which i burnt off. You can get this freeze spray from boots which you put on a cotton bud type thing. Good stuff only took about 2 days to get rid of, although i did it more than it recommended but it did no harm so give that a whirl mate, Good luck
dalo

Post by dalo »

Thanks very much mate :D