Share This Page:

anyone start training this month???

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
marine1

anyone start training this month???

Post by marine1 »

I start training the 21st of this month and would really like to hear from any body who also starts this month. it would be really interesting to hear others thoughts and what sort of phys they were doing.
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

see your new here. im only 16 so im not starting training but welcome aboard mate and good luck. www
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
dalo

Post by dalo »

Good luck with training.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Stay away from Stinky...Roof! :o
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Hey dude, im starting on the 21st :P , when did u do your PRMC? Anyway nice to see someone thats on the same date from these forums. Not long to go now aye, training wise (weekly) i do 3 five mile runs onto an assult course, 1 swim (i no i should do more) and a couple af 1.5 mile runs best effort. When i finish the runs i finish on a fottie pitch which i do 4-6 sprints with some press ups and sit ups and i must look like a total weirdo when i do the star jumps and squats ect.
marine1

Post by marine1 »

alright gavin, quality to find someone else who's starting the same day. i done my prmc the 14th last month mate, how about you? training wise im just trying to cram as much in as i can now for the next couple of weeks. hope to see you down there anyway mate, all the best.
flo

Post by flo »

Thats what we like to see, a couple of lads on the same training Cse. Keep in touch and let us all know how you are doing. Good luck.
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

theres 3 of us from Canterbury AFCO starting in December 5th, I think thats really unusual

dave
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Cheers will do, i did my PRMC on the 27th of sep. Training is getting a bit tedious now ive been doing the same thing day in day out, ive mixed it up a little but its as you said im trying to ram as much as possible into these 2 remaining weeks. Oh i got my speedo's today :oops: looked like a right crimper at the counter when buying them.
marine1

Post by marine1 »

im unaware of anyone else starting the same date as me from my afco. how you feeling dave? looking foward to training? personally its killing me having to wait two weeks!!!!
marine1

Post by marine1 »

its funny you should say that gavin as i too have experienced looking like a grade a nobber buying a pair of swimming speedos!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

yeh im looking forward mate! 4 weeks left I cant wait, and i did my PRMC on septeber 20th, so i've had to wait 9 weeks! :x

Im there for 3 weeks then christmas leave starts 23rd dec.

Hopefully I will see you around CTC, considering we will only be 1 troop apart!

dave
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

Nutty wrote:Stay away from Stinky...Roof! :o
Chris911, aka StinkyFurby, aka Lost In Life, aka Nutty - why are you still here??
marine1

Post by marine1 »

dave is the 23rd the date for all down at lympstone to go on leave? i havent been told when i will get leave.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Periods of leave for recruits at CTC fall at the same time for all recruits, that being christmas, easter and summer. Essentially all at CTC go on leave at the same time, except a skeleton crew who are there for security duties etc.All recruits will go on leave at the same time and return at the same time.