Share This Page:

Just found out some news from my mates I passed PRMC with...

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Cheers for the info Rugee.

Last time I saw the Bugger he was off to a Beer Fetival in Nantwich with his Mates. Didnt even ask if I wanted to come!! :o

I suppose it was because I would have shown him up!. :D

Artist
lew

Post by lew »

Hi guys. dave, good to hear that you'll be coming down to the gem that is CTCRM :lol:.

Had quick cover this week, wet and dry, lovely, apparently it wasn't cold enough when we did it so we can be pretty sure we will be visiting peters pool on marshal star in a few weeks time. as rugee said, its all upstairs where it really counts, weve got guys in our troop who are super fit but will moan about silly things. its important to be able to keep your head, when your whole troop is being flanked time after time the night before ex when you still have yo pack, after the accom is clean enough to perform open heart surgery in the heads, this is when the sence of humour has to come in and you need to be able to say f@#k it, lets crack on again then. As has been said, training isnt about how many press ups, pull ups or how fast you can run, its about being able to get on with things with a smile on your face when all you want to do is curl up with a hot wet and a film.

were of to 40 next week to use the ranges. WOOOOOOOOOOT 8)

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
WestSide-Dawg

Post by WestSide-Dawg »

^^^

You think ill be told to sod off if i have surgery to have a permanent smile?