Share This Page:

Look who's back!!!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
lew

Look who's back!!!

Post by lew »

Hi Y'all. I've finally found the time to get over to the church to use the comps to get my fix from MF. have to say though lads, where are all the good interesting reads?!?!?!.

this place is weird, certainly not awesome like some say, but the good times are worth the beastings for nobbers and troop biffs f@#k ing up!

Our PTI is sound, loves himself big stylie but is funny with it. apparently he's imperial. he walks up to the troop whistling the star wards theme tune, you know the one where darf vada is going to do something bad, :lol:

swim sessions are good fun but a hang out, also I’m not liking the speedo situation :roll:

I’ve got families day tomorrow then a long weekend leave, we were taken through the gym circuit for families day and its going to be a hang out.

apparently its thresher’s week this weekend in exceter, so any of you MF nods reading this, it should be a good time to be out and about.

well that’s me done I spose. got a cupa T to drink, the news to watch and maybe a bit of ironing before bed.

will try to pop on during the weekend.
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
flighty

Post by flighty »

Lew, if you are meaning new students in Exeter and not folk attending the Harvest Festival then it is 'Freshers' week. :wink:

Think you should post a pic of you sporting your Speedos. :P

Or maybe not ...... :o (There should be a law against them.)

Jayne x

Post by Guest »

Hey Lew!
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

Re: 'Freshers' week

Stay away from my daughter or I may have to pay you a visit. :x

Might have throw you a smoke grenade after lights out!!! :o (CTC "in joke" at the moment)

P.S. SIB if you are reading - It wasn't me, honest
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]
dalo

Post by dalo »

Nice to see you back lew :D, seems like its been ages.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Good to see ya mate! What week you in now?
nufc_rulz

Post by nufc_rulz »

Whats the best and worst part of your training so far?
Sully

Post by Sully »

Good to hear from you lew - but kinell, two weeks and you're off home already - you sure you haven't joined the RMR by mistake :wink:

Hope it all goes well mate - keep us posted. remember the rubber duckie :-?
Per Flank, Per Tank
lew

Post by lew »

Stix@CTC wrote:Re: 'Freshers' week

Stay away from my daughter or I may have to pay you a visit. :x

Might have throw you a smoke grenade after lights out!!! :o (CTC "in joke" at the moment)

P.S. SIB if you are reading - It wasn't me, honest
I heard one rumour about who it was! Not mentioning names of course though, neither by PM nor open so don’t even bother asking people :lol: :D 904 are defiantly the black sheep troop on board atm. ash mate, hows’ the Sgt’s bike :lol:

ref your daughter sticks, I’m home in herts atm so she’s safe from me at least, its the other members of my troop who have stayed "because" of freshers week! 8) you need to worry about!

Best bit of training? ummm errrrr, probs moving into our new grots after the hell that is foundation :P.

Worst bit, seeing our lockers (all 56 of us or how ever many it was) being turned out and kicked into one massive pile, a small mountain of clothes if you like, then being told we had 2 hours to get our stuff back and put it all back into our lockers!!! Oh yea, if anyone in 905 is reading this, I want my f@#k ing green gym top back!!!

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
ashley

Post by ashley »

lew wrote: 904 are defiantly the black sheep troop on board atm. ash mate, hows’ the Sgt’s bike :lol:
That's all been sorted now, and the lads responsible for what happened that night have found themselves on civvy street.

Quite a few people have decided that training might not actually be for them after their encounter with peters pool and changing into wet rig at 3am.

Week 6 now, and I can honestly say I'm enjoying it. Sure there's bits of bullshit, but what would it be without that?
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

I've got my PRMC this weeks lads (20th sept)

Cannot wait, im really looking forward to it at the moment!

So if you see the this weeks PRMC around camp, im there! :o 8)
WestSide-Dawg

Post by WestSide-Dawg »

Damn, i was hoping the last place id ever have to wear speedos was in France :( Well, id best start shaving then :wink:
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

OOO yeh, haha, thats one thing you dont get told but your not allowed to wear shorts, so you have to go out and buy yourself a pair of speedos first chance on leave, dont think anyone enjoys wearing those things, they are so tight stick up your arse, and hair sticking out the sides lol, its all good.
dalo

Post by dalo »

So what happened to the Sgt's Bike?
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.