Share This Page:

How far down the application process are you????

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

Ok fair enough sorry, and now I'm apologizing for getting the piss ripped out of me!!! :-?

Ah well... as said, I'll get used to it :lol:

PS Doc those 'yoursole' soles are working a treat!
Doc

Post by Doc »

letsrole wrote:Ok fair enough sorry, and now I'm apologizing for getting the piss ripped out of me!!! :-?
:lol: :lol: :lol: fun isnt it :lol:

PS Doc those 'yoursole' soles are working a treat!
They are good arent they, I got another pair at the weekend for my trainers, slightly too long in the oven though as I singed my fingers putting them in.

Dont take this response as matey, Im just delaying for time as I think of something else to rip into you for :lol:
Bullet Sponge

Advice regarding the application process needed please!

Post by Bullet Sponge »

Alrite lads, happy Christmas to you all. Well I got a date to do a psychometric test on February 1st at my local AFCO, Belfast, which isn't that local because i'm from the Republic of Ireland. Now after I complete this how long will I have to wait to do the interview, medical, PJFT and ultimately get to do PRMC? Does anyone have a rough idea? Do any of you lads know if you can combine any of these such as the interview, medical and PJFT on the same day or days, as I have to travel almost 300 miles to get to Belfast and I don't fancy paying out for three or four flights to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nufc_rulz

Post by nufc_rulz »

I started applying in August and have now passed everything and got my prmc date on the 24th Jan. So thats about 5 months but i dont live 300 miles from my Afco so i cant help you there mate. I think a few lads have combined somethings like have their medical in the morning and their PJFT in the afternoon.

Dom