Share This Page:

DONE IT!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

TAFFY wrote:Dave b, ignore if you prefer, but due to your injury, is there any sign of you deciding on a date for your basic ??
Hopefully as soon as possible if I could :)

In all seriousness, I'm seeing the Olympic Team physio (as I used to work for the Olympic Sailing Team). It's the SI joint that is at fault and 'apparently' all I need to do is strengten the core muscles around the joint that will pull it up into place (it has dropped a bit, that's why it is so painful). Fingers crossed this is the case and hopefully I will be fit in about 4 weeks. I'm looking for an October entry date (as I will need to get back to my previous fitness levels).

All depends on the recovery rate though. I just hope I am fit before 31st November, or else I gotta do PRMC again :( If that's the case though....so be it...I aint giving up.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Hey lilsuvv I said I was sorry OK. Deleted

Artist
Last edited by Artist on Wed 03 Aug, 2005 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

this time though artist your justified in having a go

lilsuv an apology should be good enough

no need to rub it in
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

No stab have u not heard of the bounty blokes can pick up?Its finished now so its a bit pointless saying it,but anyway,yeah if he had got into the corps and cracked on past week 15 of training,for him putting my details down,i would have collected a grand as like a 'recruitment award'.

Like I said its finished now,didnt really make much of a difference or something.

Would have been nice though :roll:

Tugg
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

just out of interest tugg, is he having another pop at it, indeed have they offered him another chance?

he doesnt sound the type that would bother
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Yeah as far as i know he reckons hes got another shot at the prmc in a couple of months or so but i think its highly unlikely hell pass,or if he gets into training he hasnt got the backbone to stick it out.
Besides,theyll be watching him extra careful if its his second shot

Tugg
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Oh right well these lads come down from logs and that and we had a big lecture.One bloke stuck his mitt up at the questions bit at the end and asked if it was still going on,they replied no.
Ill have a look after my leave though
Tugg
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

Sticky Blue wrote:No it hasn't!
Tugg wrote:Its finished now so its a bit pointless
Go to the imprest office
Hey Sticky, your showing your age.......
Now that we are the age of Political Correctness its the UPO now don't you know.
Sickbay is out too :cry: :roll: (apparently it has "conotations").
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Lol no we still call it the sickbay mate