Share This Page:

Shocked!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
lew

Post by lew »

What is it? A diet of super strong 10x concentrate EXLAX that makes you lose weight orally, maybe this is why you post so much shit?!?! It has to go somewhere I guess.

felias you really are a tool.

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Felias wrote: I am not really planning on sharing it.
I've always kept quiet on your posts mate as I've given you the benifit of the doubt, but when you say the above.....what's the point on being on this forum, where you share experiences, training tips/techniques etc?
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

You cannot lose 5 stone in a month through 'nutrition', even by starving yourself (it shuts down the metabolism), and no doctor outside of deepest darkest Eastern Europe or South America would ever perform surgery to remove 37% of your bodyweight, as it would be tremendously dangerous to your health. The world record, for example, was under 4 stone a month, and I quote "...this averages at 22.05 kg (3 st 9 lbs or 57.75 lbs) a month!".

All of which means: PUT DOWN THE SPADE man. You have been caught blatently lying. Would be a lot better if you came clean and apologised instead of continuing to spin this delusional little world you have created. The exagerrations you have posted here are utterly transparent to anyone with an IQ above 3, and every word you write to try and explain them makes you sound worse; you simply sound like someone so young and immature that you don't even have the basic life experience to pitch your lies at the right level, they are so wildly out of the realm of common sense.

If you really want a career in the military, you might do well to immediately own up, shut up, take the shit that will come to you for a week or so, then try to actually learn something from wiser heads instead of turning every post into an internet pissing contest of how many pressups you can [pretend to] do. As it is, you are making a very unpopular fool of yourself, giving the rest of us in training for the services a bad name, and downright insulting those who are or were in. That or giving them a bloody good laugh :wink:

Time to grow up my young friend.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I lost 8 stone in 12 weeks

I Divorced my ex.(she weighed 8 stone for those that are puzzled!)
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Daveb wrote:
Felias wrote: I am not really planning on sharing it.
I've always kept quiet on your posts mate as I've given you the benifit of the doubt, but when you say the above.....what's the point on being on this forum, where you share experiences, training tips/techniques etc?
if i had the information hes not, i would be sat behind a big fat oak desk with my own army of staff catering to my every whim. because if you could lose that much weight, in a healthy manner in that amount of time you'd have a monopoly on the market for weight loss diets.

your not just a tool, your an idiot felias.
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
joethejudge

Post by joethejudge »

Felias wrote:
joethejudge wrote:But let's not forget lads that he lost over half my bodyweight in a month!
Felias wrote: I am currently 12 stone. Lost 5st in a month.
No wait! I have a theory
He is uber strong and could do 50-odd pressups when he was 19 stone-odd but now hes down to 12 he can do 100-odd!
All hail Joe! The great theorist. (Is that even a word?)
you being a tit! :x I lost the weight before marines and was training for para!
you being a tit! Was that a question, because if it was the answers no.
I lost the weight before marines and was training for para!
And?
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Feely-arse.

I think it would be better to eat humble pie and apologise, then you will still have some reputation intact. And we can maybe get to see and respect the real you, not some lying wannabe.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Felias your a farking muppet and Id give up training for anything as you wouldnt pass selection for shelf stacker at tescos!

Next time your wiping the arse of a special needs patient have a look at the turd and bow to something of superior intelligence!

Twat.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Bloody hell he's been back 5 mins and he's being all coy and sitting on the fence already!
Just say what you mean Doc!
HardRock

Post by HardRock »

Its amazing hows angry I get reading these posts now. I'm a wannabe who's been shot down due to eyesight.

This little bitch is entirely healthy and able to pass the medical and hes a knob.

Sorry but I am really cut up about this. Im farked due to something I cannot help, while people like this felias are just dicking around.

Screw you you ungrateful bastard.

Rock
A great quote from the "Destination: D-Day" series:

"Right, you've done the hard bit, now make it look easy"

Desire. Grit. Determination. Victory.
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

HardRock wrote:Its amazing hows angry I get reading these posts now. I'm a wannabe who's been shot down due to eyesight.

This little bitch is entirely healthy and able to pass the medical and hes a knob.

Sorry but I am really cut up about this. Im farked due to something I cannot help, while people like this felias are just dicking around.

Screw you you ungrateful bastard.

Rock
on a helpfull note - can you not get laser surgery to fix your sight?
SP

markthestab

Post by markthestab »

read the post on the subject and all will become clear

i know what you mean hardrock, my mate trained his balls off to be a para, intelligent hardworking lad who would never wrap but he had points on his licence, and then you see people giving up half way through training even though they arnt injured

theyve taken the place of someone who could do a ten times better job

i think medical restrictions should be a bit more relaxed, because there's plenty of good lads getting binned and plenty of plebs who have a perfect medical records

i think as long as you can see well enough after surgery, or your knee has completly healed after surgery or pins in your legs etc, you should be able to join up
Mr Mojo Risin

Post by Mr Mojo Risin »

Felias all of your posts have made me come to the conclusion that you are a complete tool.

I read that post a while back, I wasnt going to say anything since i have acomplished nothing yet and to be honest, its taking me far too long to train myself into what i think into what i would consider prmc ready.

However, i will slot my 10p worth in. Felias, talking shite like that has a knock on effect for some people. Reading how you miraculously improved your pressups two fold in two weeks, run 10ks in less time than it takes to pour a pint, with shinsplints, on concrete, in 30 degree heat in flipflops with your ipod plugged in your anus quite frankly made me think 'what the f@#k am i doing wrong?'. Talking shite wasnt the main thing. Giving advice to people to 'run on concrete to improve shin splints' quite frankly is rediculous and above all, dangerous.

When i first joined these forums, i was farking unfit, couldnt run a full mile, could only manage 15 or so pressups and like many people looked here for advice on training and such. Im pretty sure that there are going to be people who are in the same situation i was, who may have niggling shin splints, who could of followed your advice and irreversibly injured themselves following your pitiful advice.

Plus i just hate freetalkers.
PJFT : 9.12
PRMC : 24th May... FAILED
Going back - sometime after Chrimbo
Felias

Post by Felias »

Well the secret is quite simple. Weight yourself everyday(although docs will say the latter). Know where you going wrong and the key thing is to not eat at night or before bed and to empty you stomach. The pressup score is genuine, I seem to be improving by like 5 or so reps every day almost. All I am doing is my absolute maximum which is so far 108. Then again I have pushed myself so hard that my tyroid gland has gotten bigger and is farking chocking me so don't lecture me all you wannabes(not uncluding training RM and exRM). It's not all hats and giggles I train everyday, thats why I am improving and I am believing that I am improving. As for weight loss pick a fruit which you like and eat it with some carbs(extremely important) also eat as much fruit as possible to fill yourself and then do what you like! It has taken the best part of my life to figure out how to loose weight. There thats the secret. :wink: take the secret and good luck with it because it worked for me when everything else failed, also you got to me commited and keyed in or you will be tempted!!!
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

ok felias, can you lip-read? hope so.

heed this mans advice:

because you are a clown. if you did what you say your doing, like increasing your pressups by 5 a day, you are probably the fittest most resiliant, fast repairing, amazing human who ever lived. you'd be the subject of many scientists interests and a national celebrity, like paddy doyle.

but your not are you? because your an idiot. half of the verbal vomit you've spewed out there is not even relevant to weightloss, strength or fitness gain. how the hell does weighing your self each day help? eat carbs and protien? only you and anyone body else in the world who eats a diet proportionate to their lifestyle!!

oh wait a mo... you dont even mention protien up there... really know what your on about dont you arsehat.
SP