Share This Page:

Recruit Training Weekends

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Please Note:
Sticky is suffering technical problems due to excessive coffee spillage on his Amiga keyboard! His last post was meant to read "Sikh" normal service should resume shortly. Thank you for your patience!!!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

The lad you are refuring to is a Sheik and he's doing quite well apparently. He's not in that troop any more though he's in another one and by the time you read this he may be in another one.

He's not in that troop any more though he's in another one and by the time you read this he may be in another one.

He's not in that troop any more though he's in another one and by the time you read this he may be in another one.

He's not in that troop any more though he's in another one and by the time you read this he may be in another one. :wink:

BTW Sticky Blue.....

Have you broken the Official Secrets Act by displaying images of the new Bowman system on your last post in this thread?
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

I see the man packable version is ready then.
I bet its still lighter that a MSD with metal hoops LOL!

Oooh my arthritus/war pension.
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]