Share This Page:

Adam Davey?

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
james_m

Adam Davey?

Post by james_m »

Has anyone heard from Adam Davey from Canada?

I think he has already started training a few weeks ago, and I was wondering how he was getting on as I have not spoken to him in a while?

Cheeys lads,
James_m
The JaCkAl

Post by The JaCkAl »

He's doing well, he's in my troop (887). We've just started week 6. I'll tell him to contact you Jamie...
[img]http://www.terravista.pt/nazare/1382/armas/tanque04.gif[/img] "Stop dreaming and start training and you could look like me" [img]http://www.mingers.com/images/menu_pics/menu_pic_weekclassic.gif[/img]
james_m

Post by james_m »

Cheers for the reply mate!
Glad to hear he's doing well!

By the way its James not Jamie!!

Cheers mate,
James_m

Post by Guest »

I know him and I havent seen him on messenger since the day he left to start training. If anyone seems him tell him that Lee says "Hi" and I'll talk to him soon. I cant bealive that its been 6 weeks already. Anyone one that knows him will most likly get a chance to talk to him soon as its X-Mas in 2 weeks so he'll be going home for a while.

P.S. Jackel are you on my firends list? Have a good time to both of you with everything.
Calais

Post by Calais »

I as well have not heard from him since he left for basic, but it's good to hear he's doing well there.
Anyone sees him, tell him Calais says rock on and good luck!
Facta non verba.
Jock Monahan

Adam Davey

Post by Jock Monahan »

I am Adams dad,he is doing grate, sorry for the spelling.
Jock Monahan

Adam Davey

Post by Jock Monahan »

to all of those who are interested in Adam,he is doing excellent! he is now into week 12,and enjoying every minute! he came home on xmas leave and was glad of the time at home resting from all the hard work he had put in on his first 7 weeks.
He tells us he and his mates enjoy their week-ends in Torquay,and is looking forward to returning home for Easter leave.
his Mum says thanks to you all for asking about him and she will let him know.

Adams Mom and Jock Monahan (RM21982)
Fow22

Post by Fow22 »

Good to hear, thanks for the update.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Glad to here hes doing well
The JaCkAl

Post by The JaCkAl »

I went to Torquay with him last weekend (Hoofing night out!!). He's just spent two weeks down the ranges and starts week 13 on Monday (CS gas chamber and Helo drills week :lol: ). I regretably am not in his troop anymore as I got back trooped as I got pulled from Hunters Moon for being seriously ill. But he's doing well.

Me and him had to do sprints with each other doing firemans carries. And anyone who knows Davy, he's a bloody big lad 14-15 stone (not fat atall). I myself weigh 14 stone. So as you can imagine it was a hang out. I blacked out tell you truth.

Anyway he'll be chuffed that there's all these people chatting about him on the web.
[img]http://www.terravista.pt/nazare/1382/armas/tanque04.gif[/img] "Stop dreaming and start training and you could look like me" [img]http://www.mingers.com/images/menu_pics/menu_pic_weekclassic.gif[/img]
mercury

Post by mercury »

Sterling chaps everyone !
"certa cito"
Jock Monahan

adam davey

Post by Jock Monahan »

Jackal,
sorry to hear you got back trooped,never mind mate,keep digging
in,give it your best then a wee bit more and I am sure you will get your Green Lid. As you say,Adam is big lad,no wonder with all the training he did here over the last couple of years.It has been a dream of his to join the Corps since he was 15-16 years old.As you can imagine his Mom and I are very proud of his achievements.

He spent this week-end in Cardiff with some oppos, watching Wales vs. England rugby match in the pub. His mom will email him this page.

cheers
Jock Monahan and Adam's Mom

p.s. hope you do well in Hunters Troop.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Guys.....What Jock hasn't told you is that Adam is following in his footsteps.....
Jock and I joined The Corps, as boys of 16 in the January of 1963....
You can bet your bottom Dollar the both Jock and family have the biggest and proudest smile in the whole of North America :D

Best of luck and Gods speed to Adam and all of you in training. :wink:

Aye
Mike