Share This Page:

RAF Formal Interview Date Flexibility?

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
N3XUS1

RAF Formal Interview Date Flexibility?

Post by N3XUS1 »

Hi, i have recently been given a date for my formal interview with the RAF for the position of Officer within the Regiment. My question is how flexible is this date for change? Is it possible to ask for the date to be moved forward or backwards and if so will this reflect badly on me? i dont want my image to be tarnished so early on by appearing to not be committed enough. Would they require a valid reason and if so what kind of reasons are accepted? Thanks to anyone that can help!
Tab

Re: RAF Formal Interview Date Flexibility?

Post by Tab »

It is a job interview, just ask your self do I want that job?. If you have a very good reason to stop you attending then tell them but it should be a good one.
Zero_Higher

Post by Zero_Higher »

Typical f*cking RAF, inability to be on time :lol:

Hopefully we can safely assume that your reason for wanting to reschedule is due to an unavoidable and genuine issue.

Give them as much notice as possible that you aren't going to be able to attend on the date specified. Being considerate of the interviewer's time will be appreciated. Cancelling at the last minute, unless it's a real emergency, will be held against you.

Rescheduling an interview once is risky; twice is fatal.

Zero
A determined person doesn't find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying
N3XUS1

Post by N3XUS1 »

Thanks for the input guys. Ive asked myself the question do i really want this over and over, and every time its been a yes. I think i have my answer then!