Share This Page:

RAF Regt Getting Dissed on ARRSE

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
Rockape

RAF Regt Getting Dissed on ARRSE

Post by Rockape »

Whilst surfing the net recently, I checked out ARRSE, just for sheer comedy value.

The thread entitled 'Most Non-Elite 'Elite' Units' has some priceless comments from our Pongo brethren concerning the RAF Regt. Yes, you guessed it, it's the old if you want to be an infantryman, join the Army routine, as well as 'bloke down the pub said' type tales.

Classic stuff which had me in stitches. A bit of 'small penis' syndrome in the Pongo ranks perchance?

Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/vie ... 20126.html
"Hey wetpants! This isn't The Womens' Auxiliary Balloon Corps. You're in the Twenty Minuters now!!"
rockapemk1

Post by rockapemk1 »

They have been doing it for years, sad really that they have to start repeating threads on there with the same lines to slag the Regiment off.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

You'll be pleased to hear that several of the "Members" on that site (and I use the word members on purpose!) are also members of this forum!
aes69

Post by aes69 »

Bless 'em, how else would they justify cutting regiments like the Black Watch and keeping the Worcester & Sherwood Forresters? They've just picked on an easy target, Crab Air................ fight back troops, fight back!
stever

Post by stever »

fark em :D
"Once a Rockape Always a Rockape"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9038/camsig0qi.jpg[/img][/url]
Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate »

H_N an AES69 will back me this. There is an entire thread on that forum slagging off the RAF Police. In my opinion, there is no value in trying to respond in any constructive, intelligent, impartial unbiased way. They, in true squaddie style, as seen outside many a pub, pick on an easy target and are right 'whatever'. If you give them sh1te back they just close ranks and continue slagging - all a waste of effort.

It would be easy to have a pop back, but I have better things to do.

Rise above the Rest
Hostage_Negotiator

Totally agree, why rise to it?
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

having read through a couple of posts on there, it seems every other post has a dig at us humble stabs...

ok a jokes a joke and ive happyly mixed it with arabs on many an occasion as any stab will have, but there's almost an obsession with it on some of those threads!
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
gr4pilot

Post by gr4pilot »

I think that all we have to remember is that the RAF has a unique place in the forces in that being a technical force every single member needs to be able to have a slight modicum of intelligence. Just like the 5 year old playground bully the Army feels the need to rip it out of anyone over it's mean intelligence level, seen as how everyone in the RAF has an IQ of over 6 we're a threat.
Jx ;)
rockapemk1

Post by rockapemk1 »

Arrse is a place to let off steam and bitch about the system, its all that its members (those on here excluded) know what to do.
If you want current information and helpful advice stick around this place.
Hostage_Negotiator

One member of that site who quite regularly posts on here seems to have two separate personas, the one on this sight is reasonable, helpful and courteous with a sense of humour yet on the other site is an obnoxious twat who will happilly jump on the band wagon and slag off groups or trades which he is nice to on here!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!
rockapemk1

Post by rockapemk1 »

Name and shame 'em H_N! :lol:
Hostage_Negotiator

Sorry bud! I like to keep one in the breech! :wink:
Artist

Post by Artist »

The silly little pillocks tried to cause nause over her about two years ago. Didnt work. As they were sussed out and binned ASAP. As it was half of them turned out to be ugly females gagging for some Pongo to ask them out on a blind date.

Double Baggers each and every one of them as far as I was concerned.

Artist
stever

Post by stever »

stever wrote:fark em :D
so i was right then lol