Share This Page:

RAF Regt Getting Dissed on ARRSE

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
Rockape

Post by Rockape »

Enough is enough. After some spotty chav posted a comment about how he'd been to Honington on the PGAC and how it was so easy and how he hated everybody he met and how the RAF Regt has its collective head up its arse, I had to retaliate.

Needless to say, Mr Pongo brought out his ever so witty 'you're a homo' remarks within about 5 seconds. Obviously, humour and the ability to banter are lost on the members of ARRSE.

I now intend to sit back and enjoy the fun as they try to bring down the Rock who had the audacity to stick his head above the parapet!!
"Hey wetpants! This isn't The Womens' Auxiliary Balloon Corps. You're in the Twenty Minuters now!!"
Artist

Post by Artist »

The only thing they can bring down is themselves.
Why lower yourselves to their level?

Artist
Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate »

To reiterate

Rise above the Rest
Long Timer

Post by Long Timer »

Ref ARRSE - we keep a listening watch on the RAF Regt threads, most of them aren't worth commenting on (Rockape take note). Jealousy is a terrible thing, and it just encourages them :wink:

Re the chap who says he came along to PGAC, judging by his sentence construction and grammar, he made the right decision.

RAF Regt - intelligent Infantry. 8)
Last edited by Long Timer on Sat 30 Jul, 2005 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockape

Post by Rockape »

I know I shouldn't have risen to it, but my flash to bang time was low that day!

Anyway, after the 'you're a homo' comments and my retorts, there was nobody worth verbally jousting with, plus I really do have a life/better things to do.

I can't be ARRSE'd!
"Hey wetpants! This isn't The Womens' Auxiliary Balloon Corps. You're in the Twenty Minuters now!!"
CheesePossessed

Post by CheesePossessed »

Rockape wrote:I know I shouldn't have risen to it, but my flash to bang time was low that day!

Anyway, after the 'you're a homo' comments and my retorts, there was nobody worth verbally jousting with, plus I really do have a life/better things to do.
I can't be ARRSE'd!
Yeah i'm sure there's a location in Iraq which needs guarding. By the way, calling squaddies "pongo" won't ingratiate you with the navy types on here. On second thoughts..........................yeah you're right it will.

HOMO.
Artist

Post by Artist »

I agree Stix.

Foot Stamping.........So LARRRST Year!!!! :D

One Pongo S/Sgt got a right sad on with me when I totally ignored his repeated orders to drill the same as the rest of the guys in NI once. I pointed out that I was 100% correct with all my drill movements. As per RM regulations. We didnt get on really.

He ignored me totally in the Mess later on. It really hurt!!! (NOT!) :evil:

Artist
Macdui

Post by Macdui »

If the Army boys hate the RAF Regt so much why do they spend so much time talking about us? There is an ongoing thread on ARRSE at the moment that is pretty funny. After someone asked about becoming an RAF Regt Officer (on an army site I ask you) it met with the usual chorus of derisive ignorant abuse. However, a Regt officer got stuck in there and managed to piss off the army mob even more. It was quite amusing becuase the Regt officer was probably the only one on that thread who could present a clear arguement written in something resembling english. I think that was what pissed them off even more!!

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/vie ... 21232.html

These kind of threads actually make me more glad I decided to join the RAF Regt instead of the army. Becasue, unlike some of our beloved cousins, rockapes seem to think about what they are saying before opening their gobs and unloading mouthfuls of shite.