Share This Page:

Eeny meey minny BANNED !

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Actually, Bert said "apart from redheads, obviously."

My wife's a redhead and as nice a person as you'd want to meet (quiet, back there!!!)

:wink: :lol:
goreD.

Post by goreD. »

In my world she would be allowed to live as LONG as she was not burdening the state with her GINGEROSITY.

Fair comment ? (Not a ginger one!)

Heh heh heh heh.

Sorry mate.

Gore.
Mexican bandit, "Badges?! We don't need no stinking badges....."
Major Kong, "Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all that stuff....."
Gore, "The first casualty of war is your underpants....."
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

what can i say, im a joival kindda guy!!! :) arghhh its so hard not to do it!!!! ha....no no arghhhh dont do it! arhhhh hahahaha (d'oh!!!) -i think i'm addicated.......... anyway what are walls balls and should walls be encouraging kids to eat balls ?? we'll have a race full of fag's!!!!!

hell it beats being pissed off at every thing and one!!!
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage

Post by Guest »

You gotta leave the local water alone, there`s something in it that shouldn`t be in it, maybe its pumped out that stream i pissed in :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

harry hackedoff wrote: What`s the answer? Too easy mate, just kill every non white north European on the planet, result? Racial harmony.
Apart from redheads, obviously. Kill them. And Welsh people too. Bastards. :o
Kill us Taffs???? tut tut :roll: who else would you English f**kers have to moan about then?? :lol: :lol:

Now scousers they can go (except Mrs Doc,)! :lol:

Further to Flo´s comment about the Turks, On my recent trip back to UK by bus we stopped at some services for tea and buns. I phoned Mrs Doc and when leaving the booth a small turkish woman with the worlds alllocation of clothes around her body asked me to dial a number as her eyesight was not that good. Being a snappy dresser and all round good egg I obliged and asked her for 50c to put in the phone. She had a phone card that looked pre-war at best and failed to work. She then went on with the bleeding hearts routine until to shut her up I put a Euro in the phone and tried again. The number failed to work and she promptly said thanks, mitt in phone and away she went with my bloody euro!! But how do you stop a moving oxfam shop at speed?
And flow remember to seperate your gash, everything to be recycled, pfand to be returned, tins and jars washed and put in appropriate places...............or just chuck it all in next doors bin :lol:
Redhand

Post by Redhand »

The reason these groups who complain exist is because they make themselves known very loudly. The proper reaction to that would to start countrer groups who are more loud.

Don't kid yourself, modern liberal governments blow with the wind of public opinion. I am totally convinced that there are more sensible minded people out there who say nothing and never get recognized, then there are PC drones and half-wits who do.

The solution is very simple...but no one has the time or energy right?
Kanadiana

TIGER

Post by Kanadiana »

URNU-Student wrote:It wasnt the first line that was supposedly offensive, it was the next bit which apparently goes "catch a n****** by the toe"

I have to say I dont recall the N-word being in there, wasnt it "catch a baby by the toe"?
I was told the original words were

"catch a TIGER by the toe"

My daughter likes THAT one best, so do I and her Dad.
She's mixed race ... Daddy is African American.

Me? Mixed blends of early Canada... English, Native, French,
Cree, Scot, Scot,Scot Iclandic ... I got half-breed, wagon-burner, Metis, although my Iclandic fathers genes beat out Moms for my fair complexion ... etc. So my daughter is all that too.

But her complexion looks obviously African roots, black, whatever.
Who knows the next "politically correct terminology" I sure don't.
What that means is if a racist looks at her, they see whatever perception they have of people with African roots and will treat her as such, with discrimination etc. (she's 21 and no militant or racist works her heinie off at 2 jobs to support herself and treats ople respectfully.) She pays for peoples "sour grapes" ... a convenient target. They don't respond to her or her ways and history, they see ... a representation

Racism/discrimination sucks as its focus is "race" ... not "cultural ways/attitudes" it attacks across the board, generalizing ... when its the behavior and actions ...

frustrating ... it would be nice if people would be realistic and attack the actual individuals/groups mindset/behavior set, who actually hold the views and do the actions IF they must attack.

"Groups" are glued together by their like-mindedness. NOT their race or genetic heritage.

ah ...but reality ... doesn't prevail for many ...

Hmmm ... don't confuse genetics with behavior?
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

In light of recent events ive decided to protest against the following:
White lines on the road
A white board(considering the word 'black board' is banned)
That little white podgy guy on the pastry packets
White gold balls
White paper(especially toilet paper)

Snow shall know be known as "Iced water molecule solid's"

Any ideas :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

But if you ban the white lines in the road for being white, shouldnt you ban the road for being black? And what about double yellows, they are outnumbering the whites especially in urban areas. :lol: :lol:
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

What grips me the most are things like the Association of Black Police Officers ,or MOBO Awards. Imagine if there was an Association of White Police Officers, or Music Of White Origin awards.
Sauce for the Goose
Aye,
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
mercury

Post by mercury »

How about Music Of Jamaican Origin awards

The MOJO's

or

Music of Uniformed Minority Brass Orchestra Jubilee Under My Bulging Organ awards

MUMBOJUMBO awards !
"certa cito"
flo

Post by flo »

doc wrote:But if you ban the white lines in the road for being white, shouldnt you ban the road for being black? And what about double yellows, they are outnumbering the whites especially in urban areas. :lol: :lol:
Yes but but what about the red paths....you have to watch out for them cause they are phyco paths(cycle paths....do you get it!!!)

God i need another vodka. :drinking: hic
Kanadiana

Who yah gonna sue?

Post by Kanadiana »

Gawd ... you guys and gals are too much :lol:

This thread is sounding like a anti-smoking/pro-smoking conversation I was in. Same thing only different ... point being where the hell will it end and who yah gonna sue? Somebodies gotta have profits to sue for... grin ...

Tie my knickers in a knot for them that's not, blackor yellow, red or whit, green or chartreuce... aaaaaargh

I wonder ... can I profit off my English genes, and again off my Indian genes... I want ACREAGE DAMMIT ... you suckers STOLE my effen land... I WANT IT BACK... YESTERDAY! And my Viking part wants the right to float my boat any dammed place I please. My job is PIRATE .... its my HiSTORIC RIGHT!
and my daughter wants to be a black woman president but her white genes hates politics and her native genes wants Canadian land and her scot only wants to pipe in a kilt a lot where she lives where they disciminate against mixedrace pipers ...

gggggggggawd ... I wet myself ... send dry knickers please!
Doc

Post by Doc »

black or white knickers?
flo

Post by flo »

Dont forget red and yellow..dont want to offend the indians and the nips now do we... :lol: