Share This Page:

You know you've had too many when...........

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

stealing rozzers 'no parking cones' as a prezzie for your buddies mate, the night before her house get evaluated............. hehehehe, and I lost my soddin cash card trying to aquire a "no entry" sign to place on his sisters crotch......... hehehe perhaps its best the sign wouldnt budge.................

ahh what can only be described as a classic.......that seemed (notice past tense there!!!) to happen a fair lot, to a *ahem* mate *ahem* was insisting, beyond all reasonable evidence, that the bird you have pulled is a hotty, and you wont be told by your mates that its time to leave....... oh dear, I mean I feel sorry for my mate hahaha yes thats it my mate.......
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage
I love beasting

Post by I love beasting »

You know when youve had enough...

when you rise from your girlfriends bed and proceed to piss in the corner of the room believing it is a heavenly toilet - but actually its her uni notes...AND THEN as the sweet other half mops up the golden shower you rise again for a second leak all over your girlfriend.

Yes I did it...don't remember a thing...
Uni in Sepember
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

you dont remember owt due to the major beating you recived from your wench ?? hehehe
minimac

Post by minimac »

I love beasting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

hehehe, screaming JEBUS LOVES YOU to everyone you see or I LUB YOU JEBUS!!!!! hehe homer simpson style hehehe that often makes me chuckle, just embarasses the lads though i think hehehehe
I love beasting

Post by I love beasting »

Nimrod - classic!
Uni in Sepember
COMBAT WOMBAT

Post by COMBAT WOMBAT »

U know u're pissed when u go for a slash, and u get the trousers down, nob out, piss sequence wrong, and get half of it in your jeans. And then, the world spins, u get a pain on one side of your body, and u realise u fell into a puddle of your own piss. Then u're faced with trying to get home on public transport covered in your own piss.
But of course, this has never happened to me. :-?
Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Post by Guest »

COMBAT WOMBAT wrote:U know u're pissed when u go for a slash, and u get the trousers down,
I take it from that statement your not, "Potty Trained" yet then :lol:
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

When you challenge yourself to eat 2 large pizzas in the quickest time possible. Nobody asked you too but you did it anyway.

The childrens climbing frame becomes an obstacle course and your forced to go around it then challenge someone to beat you.

A 30 ft tree with amble foliage takes on its new role as a slide leaving you with huge scars down your back (and arse) and you wonder how they go there.

The big green bin filled with cold water(usually used for garden waste) and now emptied of beer cans becomes a manly challenge to sit in at 3 in the morning on a freezing cold december night.

Same as above but you both decide to get in the now small bin upto your necks and are stuck .

Watching a friend play GTA2 and asking "What movie are we watching?"