Share This Page:

:: New Members - Read Me Please ::

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Please Note:

Due to the increased amount of spam on our forums, we have implemented temporary measures for new members.
You will NOT be allowed to post active links/urls and pictures etc as your account is in lock-down.
Please feel free to introduce yourself in the General Discussion & Introductions forum category first and get involved in forum topics and you will soon find that your account will be unlocked and full features reinstated.
If in doubt or you require help and assistance, please don't hesitate to contact myself or a moderator or alternatively use the contact form.

Thank you. 8)
Maggy111

Re: :: New Members - Read Me Please ::

Post by Maggy111 »

Beast wrote: Mon 05 Mar, 2018 7:41 pm :: New Members - Read Me Please ::

Please Note:

Due to the increased amount of spam on our forums, we have implemented temporary measures for new members.
You will NOT be allowed to post active links/urls and pictures etc as your account is in lock-down.
Please feel free to introduce yourself in the General Discussion & Introductions forum category first and get involved in forum topics and you will soon find that your account will be unlocked and full features reinstated.
If in doubt or you require help and assistance, please don't hesitate to contact myself or a moderator or alternatively use the contact form.

Thank you. 8)
I understand, thanks for explanation
RobertRedman

Post by RobertRedman »

Thank you!
BarryAston

Post by BarryAston »

Barry Aston 25 years in RAF 1959 till 1984, armourer then change trade in 62 to Air Traffic Control. Ex Boy Entrant St Athan, ended up as a Flight Lieutenant.
AmparoKitchen

Post by AmparoKitchen »

BarryAstons wrote: Wed 20 Apr, 2478 8:47 pm Barry Aston 25 years in RAF 1959 till 1984, armourer then change trade in 62 to Air Traffic Control. Ex Boy Entrant St Athan, ended up as a Flight Lieutenant.

Can I still buy Sigma Premium in 2021