Share This Page:

New items of Kalashnikov Concern

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Would you actually buy one of these?

Just for collection. It's a great piece.
No votes
Sure, I'd use one in the backyard.
100%
Never. I don't feel like sponsoring the dictatorship.
No votes
I would. I love all those Russian things (vodka, matryoshka, bears)
No votes

Total votes: 1

defendrus

New items of Kalashnikov Concern

Post by defendrus »

http://en.defendingrussia.ru/a/novejshu ... avke-3980/

The “Kalashnikov” Concern has displayed a number of products at the Arms & Hunting XII Moscow international exhibition.

Among showpieces were the brand-new “Saiga 9” carbine based on the “Vityaz-SN” sub-machine gun as well as the “Saiga MK” civilian carbine with balanced automatic system, reports the Rostec state corporation web-site.

«The “Saiga 5,45” takes a special place. It is the first carbine in the Russian market that fires the 5,45x39 mm cartridges recently certified for use in civil hunting weapons. Except for a few insignificant details, the carbine’s layout is quite the same as the one of the AK-47 assault rifle. It is designed for hunting and sports shooting» - the release says.

The Concern also introduced new models of the classical hunting shotguns, including the 20x76 caliber MR-27M, 12x70 caliber MP-43 and “Los 7-1” and “Sobol” carbines as well as Viking and Baikal duty, traumatic, signal and sporting weapons.

Over 260 companies originating from 23 countries participated in Arms & Hunting – 2015. The exhibition was open for visitors from 1 till 4 October 2015 in Gostinniy Dvor (Moscow).
Tab

Re: New items of Kalashnikov Concern

Post by Tab »

As firearms are highly regulated here, the chances of getting licence on one is Zero