Share This Page:

true or false.

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
theman1988

true or false.

Post by theman1988 »

Ok so I joined this forum to just ensure I'm not judging someone incorrectly.

My girlfriends sisters partner was in the army I no this is true. He was discharged due to some frost bite on his feet.

My question is he keeps claiming he is going to be called back to the army every time an event happens in the world i.e if syria gets worse he will get called back. Now I don't believe this in the slightest and all my family get sucked in like his partner he tells her he got a call and thhey might need him etc?

Also he claims he done a training mission where he had to go from up North back down to London with no money while being followed. If he did not find out who was following him in the process of getting back he would get beaten up as part of the training. Suprise he didn't find out who it was and he got beaten up.

I just need to know its not just me but does this all seem like rubbish???
Rover

Re: true or false.

Post by Rover »

Must have been rather a severe frostbite to be discharged.

As such I would expect it to have been a Medical Discharge and as such classed as unfit for duty!
As regards the rest,”Rubbish” describes it well.

Rover
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Tab

Post by Tab »

With injuries such as this there is no way he would be recalled. I can't help but wonder where he was to get such frostbite and why he was not following the drill for areas such as these.
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

He is talking absolute nonsense.
militaryscholes

Post by militaryscholes »

sounds like a fun guy. Him or his alter ego at least