Share This Page:

help from Catterick personnel please!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
GRANDPA

help from Catterick personnel please!

Post by GRANDPA »

Hi
I'm trying to find my Grandson whom I and my son have lost contact with.
He's Ryan Avery, 7 years old this Christmas, and is with his mum Vicki and step-dad Jamie Liddel. Jamie was recently stationed at Catterick and also before that in Dreghorn and Telford.
They relocated recently and we have no forwarding address.
Last known address was 66 Slessor Road, Catterick.
We have set up a FACEBOOK page, HAVE YOU SEEN RYAN:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Have-you ... 6310335891
Please have a look.
Please circulate this widely.

Or get in touch: Les Stewart 07751994172 0191 4218427 les2106@hotmail.com
or haleandhahahearty@hotmail.co.uk

Ryan really looks forward to seeing us.
Many thanks.
Les Stewart, Grandfather and Shaun Avery, Father.
Tab

Re: help from Catterick personnel please!

Post by Tab »

If he is in the Forces and you know what unit he is with then drop the CO a line and they will contact him and give you a reply, BUT if he does not want to keep in contact with you then he might just say that and the matter will end there as far as the Army is concerned.
GRANDPA

Post by GRANDPA »

Hi Tab, thanks for the reply.
It's not that simple. My son has parental responsibility, however Ryan has been shunted around Britain and Europe, which is against the Hague Convention. Ryan is 6 years old and has had 6 schools.
There are several other factors I can't discuss publicly but, both Jamie and Vicki know that there is a court order in place that contact must be maintained. Vicki has also been cautioned in court as to her behaviour.
I've had a letter from the Secretary of State confirming that his details will be released as soon as we have a date for a court order, contact from Social Services and Education authorities who are worried, and today have had confirmation that the Police will now act.
The longer it goes on, the worse it gets for them when it does comes to court.
Plus there is the basic immorality that a young boy is being deprived of his loving family.
This is the fifth time in 3 years that we've had to search for him.
I welcome any information that helps me to find my Grandson.
les2106@hotmail.com 07751994172 0191 4218427
Thank you.
Tab

Post by Tab »

May I wish you well in your search Grandpa
GRANDPA

Post by GRANDPA »

As posted on Facebook 'Have You Seen Ryan?' court application goes in today, to Army who will release details of address (Unless anything goes wrong).
Fingers crossed.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

This is a bit of a puzzle. If your grandson is with his parents or step-parent who is in the mob, then you need to work through the MOD.

If you're confident that the longer it goes on the worse it will get for them, what is the problem you are asking us to comment on?

When it comes to Court you won't need to worry about finding him. The Court will insist his location is made known - and who will have visitation rights.
GRANDPA

Post by GRANDPA »

Have already contacted MOD, who informed us no one of that name was in the forces or had been at the address.
I know the sound of ranks closing when I hear them.
Police called at address and resident told them she had been there a month, no forwarding address.
New development today which will embarrass MOD greatly.
May also cause Police to revisit 'resident'.
I'l post it when it is confirmed.

The problem I was posting about was whether anyone knew the new details of where my grandson was. I'm hoping the new information solves that.

As for the Courts, you obviously have no experience of dealing with them, or you'd realise why we are in this predicament. Can't comment further.