Share This Page:

Who was Steven Preece

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Ste Preece

Who was Steven Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Well guys, its time for me to leave this arena now. I enjoyed my time in the Corps, serving with the greatest of warriors. After leaving, my first book "Amongst The Marines" caused a bit of friction, but I wrote my story, the way it happened back then. There were trying times along the way, but those years were undoubtedly some of the very best years of my life. At the time I would not have changed places with anyone and I mean anyone. I wish you all, all the very best with your futures; and of course all the very best of luck with making the grade and becoming part of Britian's war machine.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/archiv ... fighting_/

What have I learnt along the way, is "life is a journey of experiences."

Who am I. Well, I am Steven Preece; or more accurately known as Alan Price (Al Price), former Royal Marine Commando; and very very proud of it too.

My second book told the story of my struggle to adapt with civvy street. I hope that others can avoid the issues I faced and be better prepared for the time when they leave the Corps for pastures new. It is true what they teach in the Corps: The 7 Golden Ps. Prior Preparation & Planning, Prevents, Pish Poor Performance.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/lifestyle- ... -28918298/

I wish you ALL, all the very best of luck with making the grade in your chosen profession.

Best Wishes

Al Price

aka: Steven Preece
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
Ste Preece

Re: Who was Steven Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Here you go guys. last one:

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/bu ... _1_3539477

Cheers

Steve (Al)
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
timex

Post by timex »

Thought you'd gone?
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

It rather looks like a need for acceptance and an attempt at boosting self esteem.
Ste Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Sisyphus wrote:It rather looks like a need for acceptance and an attempt at boosting self esteem.
hahahah. What a load of bollix. In reality, I'm just the one who wrote the story. nothing more, nothing less.

Sadly, a couple of the lads in my books have recently crossed the bar. (Big John "Jacko" Jackson, formerly 42 Mortars and HMS Warrior and Daz Church, formerly 42, 40, HMS Warrior and ADT, who was one of the very best friends I have ever had in my entire life.

Although they are gone, they will never be forgotten.

Cheers

SP/AP
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource