Share This Page:

Where's the Forum gone?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Where's the Forum gone?

Post by Beast »

Good to see your still lurking oppo! 8)
ofens

Post by ofens »

That's great to hear PN, these are the things that brought me to the site in the first place! :D
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

Nice one - ta muchly :P

I have browsed through some of the more popular threads and see some names I enjoy input from and value their comments and banter.

I will be more active in the future, my lively life allowing :-? and will do my best to be a bit of the "glue" needed.

Otherwise I am piffed orf at the mo as I've had to do an Excused Boots on a planned kayak trip this weekend - sitting would be a challenge without going into more detail :) I am waiting for a call in to check out my innards due to a "developement" - more long lengths of plastic with brass five inch telescopes, pac man jaws and disco lighting this time into another orifice, but close by... Last time they took away the stuff I'd signed for and was still using - this time they may not bother :( Ho hum

Thank you for the kindness - it warms an old mans heart

Where is the "Enter" button - oh yes, Submit on this page :-) Used to Fakebook !
Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
chrischance

Post by chrischance »

Hello again,
I am still unpacking, but I relocated from Spain last month. I left Blighty a couple of years ago and became so busy I nearly disappeared up my own thingy. Anyway, I'm back now and still very busy.
I hope I can make interesting contributions to the forum... glad to be back.
Best,
Chris.
'Beneath the Poppy Fields'
'The Assassins Code 1'
'Carabanchel'
'The Lone Brit on 13'
'Satan's Arena'
Locked up Abroad
chrischance.co.uk