Share This Page:

What do you think of Private Security Companies?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
joshw332

What do you think of Private Security Companies?

Post by joshw332 »

Hi,

I was wondering if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to fill out a little questionnaire about your opinion of Private Security Companies? It's for my University thesis which is exploring what members of the Armed Forces think of Private Security Companies and whether they are an attractive employment option after leaving the Forces.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/privatemilitary

Whether you're currently serving, are retired or are thinking of joining the Armed Forces - I'd really value your thoughts?

The survey shouldn't require too much effort apart from some intelligent clicking in the right places!

If you could spare a few minutes, it would be greatly appreciated.

Josh
sumrcol

Re: What do you think of Private Security Companies?

Post by sumrcol »

Security Companies must have to make their service as stander as anyone will easily believe and trust on them, I simply mean that they must maintain their stander of their service. When anyone comes to hire a security companies the they want to be assured by the company which he is going to choose.
Its also very essential to browse the reviews and the standard of the services which security company you are going to hire. Most clients did want to waste their time in browsing the reviews before taking the service and they got a bad experience by such security services. So, I don't think that such security companies are not well or legit. Definitely anyone can use their services.Most are legit and accurate. :D
Tab

Post by Tab »

What will you be doing once Afghanistan and other contracts are finished with.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

sumrcol wrote:Security Companies must have to make their service as stander as anyone will easily believe and trust on them, I simply mean that they must maintain their stander of their service. When anyone comes to hire a security companies the they want to be assured by the company which he is going to choose.
Its also very essential to browse the reviews and the standard of the services which security company you are going to hire. Most clients did want to waste their time in browsing the reviews before taking the service and they got a bad experience by such security services. So, I don't think that such security companies are not well or legit. Definitely anyone can use their services.Most are legit and accurate. :D

If your spelling and grammar is anything to go by I really hope that you are not currently employed in a PSC role!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Tab wrote:What will you be doing once Afghanistan and other contracts are finished with.

Personally mate, I'll be retiring for good this time! :wink:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."