Share This Page:

Di i have to?!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
MH1982

Di i have to?!

Post by MH1982 »

I got my 2nd interview in the mornin so hopefully there is somebody on here to help me now!!!!

how much do i need to know about my chosen reg? do i need to know a lot about my 2nd and 3rd choice jobs which, lets face it, i dont really wanna do!!
just any pointers that will get me to selection would be great!!
thanks in advance
gooner_27

Post by gooner_27 »

Best thing I would advise is to just read up on your job choices, That way your safe either way. I got asked abit about my first job choice, But every AFCO might be abit different in the way they do things.
BARB TEST 60
WRITTEN MED PASSED
FORMAL INTERVIEW PASSED
ADSC PASSED
INTAKE 30TH NOVEMBER 2009 ATR PIRBRIGHT
ROYAL LOGISTIC CORPS
MH1982

Post by MH1982 »

what kind of things did they ask you about your job choice? and i see you are waiting to go in. congrats on getting there and good luck.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Chum why stick this on some else, you must know what your interests are, so go with them. What works for some people does not always work for some one else, so grow up and make a decision
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Good advice from Tab there MH. Only YOU know why you made those 3 choices so only you can justify them, and be prepared to do so, from your own perspective.

I do find it a bit disconcerting however that you have such a low vew of your second & third choices.
MH1982

Post by MH1982 »

Only the infantry appeals to me and my recruiter put the 2nd and 3rd choice on there. Was just askin how much I needed 2 know about them. As it happens I needed 2 know nothing about them! i Got through my interview and am going 2 ADSC in 2 weeks.
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Good luck!
MH1982

Post by MH1982 »

London Boy wrote:Good luck!
thanks, im lookin forward to it!