Share This Page:

Welcome

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Doc

Welcome

Post by Doc »

I thought I would take this oportunity to welcome members who have been strutting the boards over on MFAT and never visited MF before.

As Beast has said in another thread, MF was the original and MFAT splintered away a few years ago. I dont thin all members were aware that the two forums were linked and the history behind it.

Now we are one again members may see areas that are new to them (armoury etc) and have an input.

As has been discussed elsewhere there are also areas within in each service section that on first look seem to be duplicates. The areas are arranged to offer something to all, so wether you want to know about pressups in the Marines or discuss curent ops with other serving members there should be somehting for all.

Any ideas, inputs or drips then feel free to voice constructive opinions with maybe a solution or two.

It is OUR forums as in all members and the development and future lies in all hands.

Things change, if you want change for the better then have an input if there are things you dont like or agree with, if you just sit on the sidelines dripping and sniping then you are creating negativity and not helping the cause.

Good luck to all members in their endeavours and to members currently deployed, stay safe and come home soon

Doc
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Well said Doc, wise words.
And welcome one and all. 8)
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Doc,
Good effort. I echo Beast's comments, but who did you get to write it?

This must be a first for you. There's not a single expletive!
flighty

Post by flighty »

Ooooh , such a wag! He's a laugh!
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

As my old Jedi Master used to say "The secret of good comedy is.........timing".
Artist

Post by Artist »

Take one look at the dickhead with the gun to his head and just wish the weapon was loaded and the safety catch was off.......he had a fully loaded weapon.......... :D

This site is now dead as far as us Owd and bold are concerned you want gen buzz info then go to www.onceamarinealwaysamarine.co.uk

Artist
Hands on

Post by Hands on »

Artist wrote:Take one look at the dickhead with the gun to his head and just wish the weapon was loaded and the safety catch was off.......he had a fully loaded weapon.......... :D

This site is now dead as far as us Owd and bold are concerned you want gen buzz info then go to www.onceamarinealwaysamarine.co.uk

Artist
Is the site mostly for RM, or does It except pongo's :D
Paddy G.

Knew bod.

Post by Paddy G. »

Hi Guy's, hope you lot don't mind an Ulsterman joining you on here. Looking forward to some banter. Iam ex Guards and Ulster Defence Regiment .

Their are no unwounded soldiers in conflict.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

No dramas Paddy.
Welcome aboard.
We do have one member who is serving with what was called the RUC.
Once again,Welcome.
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Welcome Paddy :).
LAMacfarlane

Post by LAMacfarlane »

ah the irish so comical lol
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Take one look at the dickhead with the gun to his head and just wish the weapon was loaded and the safety catch was off.......he had a fully loaded weapon..........

Artist
You speak only for yourself.

I still regard this site as an entertaining and useful source of information. The pity for me is that I am restricted as to when I can access it.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Obi w@#k wrote: The pity for me is that I am restricted as to when I can access it.
That's a blessing for the rest of us :D
(Come on,you asked for that)
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Of course, and would I have been disappointed if a similar response had not been posted.

That said, it's a good job that we all knew Artist was joking, otherwise the Mods would have been compelled to act in the face of hateful, threatening and abusive language.

Thank heavens for the gift of humour.

I can't access the site from the UAE, which is a shame because there are hundreds of former HM Armed Forces personnel there who are potential members.
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

I see that you're travelling again Chef .....
Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]