Share this page:

phase1 training

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
page19109

phase1 training

#1 Post by page19109 »

hi im new on here and am starting my phase 1 at pirbright on jan 19th just wondering if any one can give me some tips and what to expect
thanks

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

agapito

#2 Post by agapito »

For the first week it's quite boring just contract and paper work, you'll also be issued with tracksuits and a majority of the equiptment you'll need throughout training. NCO'S were quite nice too. As time go by they will tell you "You are shit" and the classic "Your the worst troop i've ever had" Dont let this get to you nor the troop, the aim is to prepare you mentally. I would advise you do not go to the WRVS and SANDE'S instead of doing personal admin you'll just find it harder, i would say read the booklets you get on first week the information pack with all the course details it helps, i've still got mine now. Its not so bad enjoy it and around week 13 our NCO'S started telling us we weren't so bad. OH YEAH DONT SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY IN SPAR.

page19109

phase 1

#3 Post by page19109 »

thanks for that i just wanted to know what nco's would be like n yeah i know that spar is exspensive my m8 is based there with the anglians
once again thanks for your reply