Share This Page:

For the people i made angry

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Thanks, I will do, they was only looking out for me at the end of the day but it's all done and dusted now..

Can I ask why that post exists thou? it's a tad harsh especially if some one can't defend their self, I'm not really bothered by it, just thought I'd ask.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Jstagg wrote:Thanks, I will do, they was only looking out for me at the end of the day but it's all done and dusted now..

Can I ask why that post exists thou? it's a tad harsh especially if some one can't defend their self, I'm not really bothered by it, just thought I'd ask.
That's understandable. My arguement was that you gobbed off to a para PTI, not that he would need my help ever, it was what you had said which provoked my reaction and others too.
You're missing the point, as a collective, the members on the Retreat usually agree on the same thing's, even though everyone of us represents an individual, most are quite like-minded in my view which is not a bad thing at all. If someone had a problem then they should have stuck their hand up and said something "wait a minute, this is wrong because...etc."
What's wrong with that?? Nothing. So to do something as underhand as slipping you information from a group that is closed off is quite sly if you ask me.

Maybe that person didn't want a type of witch-hunt going on, but the fact remains that they should have had the decency to stand up, be counted and voice their opinions just as everyone else does and they didn't. They chose to slip things under the net to you.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."