Share This Page:

Pressups

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

:o I cant believe Im admitting this but they do have a strange sort of appeal to it. Beats the usual chavvy crap that I see around the place. At least if someone rode towards me on a Vespa I wouldnt be tempted to 2x4 their arse as they chugged on by ;)

As for getting numbers at 100mph, Ive done it at 500mph 8) 8)
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

britisharmy1 wrote:what the fuk? your banning me for.... you selfish prick. haha has the ARRSE community inspired you to be a complete class A munter? or are you just jealous of me? get a life and stop snooping round forums for a living you f@#k mong.
What a tw@t. :roll:
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
Ashleigh19

Post by Ashleigh19 »

Hi everyone..
Thanks for the replies, i forgot all about this thread and only got back onto it there now..
Been practisin my pressups etc, Getting abit better! although im still pretty crap at them..
Thanks for the illustration by the way haha it helped!
:)
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Consider it a masterpiece, in 400 years when Ive painted proper masterpieces like The Loner Teresa, my early work will sell for MILLIONS! :roll:

On a serious note, glad it helped.
Para_Hopeful

Post by Para_Hopeful »

Last edited by Para_Hopeful on Thu 03 Feb, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashleigh19

Post by Ashleigh19 »

Thanks for your help para_hopeful :)