Share This Page:

Flo is off - READ THIS!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
ChrisBell

Post by ChrisBell »

I agree there's been alot of increased ridiculous and uncalled for posts even in the relative short term iv been a member. Fair enough if you want to leave but this means there's one less person who has decent manners and a fair attitude to post which would let the site degrade faster. Well again leave if you want but please think about it more.....

EDIT: obviously thanks for the input up to now and all the best!
Last edited by ChrisBell on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalfreefall

Post by digitalfreefall »

Its a shame that its got to this stage, but completely understandable.

Take care of yourself Flo.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

No argument there, although I hope you'll just consider it a well deserved and needed break.
Hope to hear from you soon, and take care.
Iles

Post by Iles »

I've only been around these forums a while and your probably right (although I can't comment from before) shame to see you go though. :(
Take care, Matt
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Flo

Sorry if you need to take a break.... The mods will be keeping a close eye on abuse or just being a pain in the ass to other posters.

THE MFAT SAYING IS "HELP YOUR OPO".

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN SHIP OUT, OR WE WILL HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

We will miss you.
ali_hire

Post by ali_hire »

I for one would like to state my displeasure at who/whatever has happened to provoke this. I myself have not posted/read as much lately as I used to so I can't comment on recent events.

However, your experience on here is invaluable Flo. There are/have been subjects on here you can comment and advise on that even the few trained and former Marines can't. I for one will be sorry to see you go.

Mods - you have the power to clamp down on people who want to abuse the system or can't stick to the rules. I know how it must be difficult as all your efforts are voluntary and you can't check everything all the time. But I think maybe the time has come to implement some sort of banning system.
Aways look on the bright side of life.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Ali,
PM inbound.

Wholley.
Chas

Post by Chas »

Flo,
It is a great shame that you feel a need to opt out.
It is quite apparent that you have been a voice
of sanity and one the sheet anchors to the forum.
Your contributions have been invaluable and I for
one trust that after an earned rest you will return
ready for the fray.
Best wishes,
Chas.
RM., Colonial Police & Queen's Regt HSF.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Sorry to read this Flo. Been there meself as you well know. Take a break and let things sort themselves out in life Dear Lady.

Artist
pablo

Post by pablo »

Take care, Flo.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

ali_hire wrote:I for one would like to state my displeasure at who/whatever has happened to provoke this. I myself have not posted/read as much lately as I used to so I can't comment on recent events.

However, your experience on here is invaluable Flo. There are/have been subjects on here you can comment and advise on that even the few trained and former Marines can't. I for one will be sorry to see you go.

Mods - you have the power to clamp down on people who want to abuse the system or can't stick to the rules. I know how it must be difficult as all your efforts are voluntary and you can't check everything all the time. But I think maybe the time has come to implement some sort of banning system.
Cheers Ali

Some PMs have been sent out this week.... We don't want people to stop posting more like think before they post, that's all

We can move people off the site if we need to.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Flo,

I hope to see you come back when you've maybe had a break from it for a while, but you've got to do what you feel is right.

To those of you who have promted this, i'd really have a look at yourselves and think what it is your trying to achieve by giving out abuse and posting rubbish on this kind of site, because if Flo does not feel she wants to come back this site will have lost a true and extremely important asset.

This site offers a lot to people who want to use it honestly and respectfully, to gain advice and help towards achieving thier goals, so have the decency to leave if that is not why you are here. :evil:

dwarfy
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Thats a real shame Flo :-?

Take care, hope to hear from you soon.

EDIT: I just though about this more. This is absolute, full on bs! I cant believe that a mod has packed up and left (only for a while i hope) because people cant control themselves.

For **** sake! How the hell did it get that bad?! :evil:
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."