Share This Page:

Today I met some good old british scum

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
TheWedge

Today I met some good old british scum

Post by TheWedge »

Hello all, today I had the misfortune of coming into contact with some of the scum that roam this great nation.

I had just got out of my van and was standing to the rear of it about to unlock the door, a white transmit pickup with 3 scum bags came roaring around the corner, my intuition told me this spelt trouble. As the van passed me a rock was thrown that struck me on the cheekbone just under the eye, causing a large bruise and swelling/scrapes, I could hear cheers and laughter from the scum as the drove off into the distance, pleased with their direct hit. The pussies.

It seems that anyone can be a target for scum these days, I am a 6'2" skinhead in training, and still the pikey scum like to have a go.

I have their number plate, if I see the driver again, I will give him a personal demonstration of how well my muscles have developed in the past few months, the scum.
Last edited by TheWedge on Sat 07 Oct, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
42 CDO RM 18/09/07
KSPO: 14/09/07
RT: 11/12/06
PRMC: 07/11/06
PJFT: 25/04/06 (8:53)
Security Check
Medical: 20/04/06
Selection Interview: 03/06
Eye Test: 02/06
Psychometric test: 01/02/06
Application: 01/06

Best 6 miler: 39:30!
TheWedge

Post by TheWedge »

flo wrote:Its sorry times im afraid. But you were very lucky that you werent blinded.
At least you helped the old bloke flo. Yes I was lucky the rock did not get me in the eye or smash any of my teeth. I am just glad that the scum got me and not a woman, child or elderly person, it could have done more damage to them.

If I do get hold of the pikey driver, there will be almost no limit to my physical response.
Last edited by TheWedge on Sat 07 Oct, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
42 CDO RM 18/09/07
Security Check

mfat_man

Re: Today I met some good old british scum

Post by mfat_man »

TheWedge wrote:I have their number plate, if I see the driver again, I will give him a personal demonstration of how well my muscles have developed in the past few months, the scum.
Sorry to hear that

Can any members of the forum who are now old bill send Wedge a PM? there are loads of ex mob in the force :wink:
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

TheWedge wrote:I have their number plate, if I see the driver again, I will give him a personal demonstration of how well my muscles have developed in the past few months, the scum.
Aside MfatMans brilliant suggestion the question does need raised as to why you've not already handed this information to the police?
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
TheWedge

Post by TheWedge »

Spooky wrote:
Aside MfatMans brilliant suggestion the question does need raised as to why you've not already handed this information to the police?
I reported it yesterday and took some photos of my face, I am waiting for the cops to send someone around to take a statement.
42 CDO RM 18/09/07
Security Check

xcj

Post by xcj »

Wedge, as much as I can understand your frustration... i think you should stop and think.

Obviously your blood will be boiling but what good will come out of going looking for revenge. Think of what you have to lose and weigh it with what you have to gain. Satisfaction, or an injury that could postpone/hamper your career.

Still, absolute wan*ers
TheWedge

Post by TheWedge »

xcj wrote:Obviously your blood will be boiling but what good will come out of going looking for revenge. Think of what you have to lose and weigh it with what you have to gain. Satisfaction, or an injury that could postpone/hamper your career.
You are right in your words, I am not looking for revenge, I intend to pursue the legal route, if the cops get the driver then I have already said I want them charged with assault, I have witnesses and the cops agree.

Joining the armed forces means more to me than smashing up a trio of pikeys, after all, it's not like they thought they could take me on, they kept driving when I gobbed off at them.

Although, I have heard that if you are involved in a criminal case then you cannot join the forces, I may have to think twice about presecuting. We shall see.
42 CDO RM 18/09/07
Security Check

mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

TheWedge wrote:
xcj wrote:Obviously your blood will be boiling but what good will come out of going looking for revenge. Think of what you have to lose and weigh it with what you have to gain. Satisfaction, or an injury that could postpone/hamper your career.
You are right in your words, I am not looking for revenge, I intend to pursue the legal route, if the cops get the driver then I have already said I want them charged with assault, I have witnesses and the cops agree.

Joining the armed forces means more to me than smashing up a trio of pikeys, after all, it's not like they thought they could take me on, they kept driving when I gobbed off at them.

Although, I have heard that if you are involved in a criminal case then you cannot join the forces, I may have to think twice about presecuting. We shall see.
Yeah Wedge, walk away you don't want a crim record or the chance of getting injured I know it's hard but sometimes we have to do it :wink:
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

TheWedge wrote: Although, I have heard that if you are involved in a criminal case then you cannot join the forces, I may have to think twice about presecuting. We shall see.
I maybe wrong but I think that would only be the case if it was you who was likely to be prosecuted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also you should probably not call them scum it might hurt their feelings and alienate them from society, don't forget they're the real victims in all this :roll:

That's probably why the police are taking so long to come and see you, they probably found the guy's involved and are offering them counseling for their horrific ordeal, Im sure the police will be round soon enough though although it'll probably be to charge you with a hate crime for shouting at the poor misunderstood lads or something!

Rant over and remember guy's "hug a hoodie today" that's all they need.
ali_hire

Post by ali_hire »

This is pathetic and down right dangerous. It makes me wonder what drives people to do something like this.

They obviously have no regard for anybody but themselves but that is not unexpected, there are loads of people like that. What shocks me the most is that they appear to have no intelligence either. They seem to have done it as a laugh, for a joke or whatever other pathetic reason they may come up with. I doubt the thought that they could have quite easily killed you has entered their tiny brains at all. I wonder how they'd feel if a copper knocked on their door and said, "I'm arresting you for murder."
An inch or two in another direction and I have no doubt that you may have died, people have died from far less serious injuries.

I am very sorry to hear this but unfortunately, in this day and age, not that surprised at all. The only good thing is that you were not more seriously hurt.

I hope the Police take this as seriously as I believe it should be.
Aways look on the bright side of life.
TheWedge

Post by TheWedge »

ali_hire wrote:This is pathetic and down right dangerous. It makes me wonder what drives people to do something like this.
I was lucky, it would definitely have smashed my teeth in at least if it had hit me in the mouth. The size of the rock was anything between a 50 pence piece and an egg, I think it may have been a lump of tarmac as it left black scratches on my face. The rock was thrown from a distance of about 4-6 feet and the added speed from the moving vehicle meant it bounced off my face and straight into the back of the pickup, I could here it rattle on the back as it landed in the moving vehicle, was a strange experience.

It is day three and the police have still been too busy to take a statement from me, fair play though, as long as they are seeing to more serious offences I don't mind. I am going to the police station to get some photos taken just in case, I just have a 1/2 inch thick red sore scratch and a bit of swelling, most of the swelling has gone now.

If I can, I will prosecute, if only to stop the idiots from doing it again.
42 CDO RM 18/09/07
Security Check

AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Just browsing some amusing topics and came across this unfortunate one. Wedge, sorry to hear what happened to you mate, you have done the right thing by contacting the police - but should you decide to have a crack at them with your muscles, give them a nice strong jab to the solarplexsis followed by an EPIC uppercut from me will ya :evil: (short combination from boxing when you've got em on the ropes :wink: )

But if not, all i have to say is "what goes around, comes around"
There gonna get it eventually, b*******

Take care mate.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."