Share This Page:

Hello

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
nutter

Hello

Post by nutter »

Hi, my username on most railway forums is Nutter (hence it's here). My real name is mark and I've done the first year of a Public Service course at college, it was a 2 year course, but i got on the Network Rail Apprentiship at HMS Colinwood /HMS Sultan.

When i started the college course, i wanted to be in the SAS, but when i started doing PT i found i was SERIOUSLY deluded, so i settled for 79 Sqadron in the RLC. Think it was too much Chris Ryan and Ultimate force :oops:

My main intrest is the railways, but i also have always wanted to be fully DPM'd and running round a cold field, in winter, with enemy which strikes the fear into most people.

Well, HELLO EVERYONE
jimbob

Post by jimbob »

hi, and welcome.

p.s. I think your username fits you nicely :wink:
PRMC 25th July 06 Passed
RT 18th September 06 929 Tp
MD'd after week 19

now in process of joining RMR
nutter

Post by nutter »

well, to dream of being in the SAS you have to be nuts don't you
nufc_rulz

Post by nufc_rulz »

Nutter are you doing the public service course at tcat and are you the lad everybody called ren?
nutter

Post by nutter »

Yep, how did you know, i'm kinda creeped out now

For those who want to know, i was called ren because i'm ugly, skinny but i was hoping to leave the whole ren thing at college, but i suppose it's stuck now :cry:

NO SWEARING OR WE PULL POSTS OK
Last edited by nutter on Wed 30 Aug, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jimbob

Post by jimbob »

nutter wrote:Yep, how did you know, i'm kinda creeped out now

For those who want to know, i was called ren because i'm an ugly, skinny twat, but i was hoping to leave the whole ren thing at college, but i suppose it's stuck now :cry:
so your skinny, ugly and into trains :-? ......you don't have much going for you do you, lol. you must be sh!t hot in the sack :D
PRMC 25th July 06 Passed
MD'd after week 19

nutter

Post by nutter »

don't jip the railways mate, if you know anything about how it works it can get quite intresting, i'm onabout the railway as a unit, rather than just one job, but you are right, i don't have much going for me, except i'm on the best apprentiship scheme in the contry. I got turned down by my dream girl yesterday, and she refuses to give me an answer, so no, i don't have much going for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
jimbob

Post by jimbob »

nutter wrote: I got turned down by my dream girl yesterday, and she refuses to give me an answer,
well im guessing it's because your an ugly skinny twat :lol:
PRMC 25th July 06 Passed
MD'd after week 19

nutter

Post by nutter »

I've got a feeling it's got something todo with me moving away on sunday for a year with the railways. Not the best subject to talk to a girl about is it,
"hi, i know you've just been dumped, will you go out with me, and i'll have to abandon you on sunday to go and play with trains"

Can't think why she wouldn't go out with me, but hey, i'm going to try again and again when i get back
Move with your heart, live with your conscience

If you have a problem with 2 possible answers, you can gurantee it will be the 3rd

[b][u]YOUR RESIDENT RAILWAY EXPERT[/b][/u]
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

I wish not to be mean... Though I just don't know what to say...

Er... Phys is always hard when you start. That just means you stay on it until its not hard. But that means your not trying hard enough - so essentially it should stay hard forever, because thats how you get fit in the most simplistic way of explaining it.
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
nutter

Post by nutter »

I know Pt is constantly hard, and i'm still working at it, but my standard of fitness is ABSOLUTLY terrible, 2.8 miles in 40mins when i started, 25:09 by the time i finished, but then i found out asthma rules me out, so I only keep my fitness levels so i can carry out my job effectivly, there's alot of lifting so hopefully i wont crumble on the first day

If you have a problem with 2 possible answers, you can gurantee it will be the 3rd

Greg The Great

Post by Greg The Great »

Is this a wind up?
Never chop wood in a rubber dinghy.
nutter

Post by nutter »

what a wind up

craigshuts

Post by craigshuts »

Either stick with the trains or set your heart on the military? :-?
God is a marine, he failed airborne selection.
lodgi

Post by lodgi »

Whats going on here? I cant follow it.