Share This Page:

Knife culture:-(

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
xcj

Post by xcj »

indeed I did invent a new word, thats because no current word correctly describes the tossers that carry and use knifes for such a reason!

however, "fcukwit" is used in Glasgow, "ya fcukwit" basically meaning "you twat"... i've just extended it to "fcuckwittyness".

where theres a will theres a way!
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

letsrole wrote:What next, arresting people for ‘drive by shouting’? I think an enforced sterilization plan would be far more effective.
Yeah, well let's not go there again...
got1

Post by got1 »

Be more worried about th ones that don't show you the knive with the threat.
If they are flashing it around the chances are they won't use it.
USUALLY.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

got1 wrote:Be more worried about th ones that don't show you the knive with the threat.
If they are flashing it around the chances are they won't use it.
USUALLY.
Good point. One time I was working a school youth worker and I heard reports of a kid with a knife so I went up and asked him for it....and he gave it to me. How did he feel then??

9ANKER!! 8)
SiD

Post by SiD »

I blame it all on rap music hip hop and all this gangsta culture springing up. Its now cool too be hard and tooled up. Girls used to be girls or maybe birds now they are bitches and whores, there is no respect anymore. I think a much much harder line needs to be taken.
Where I live there are plenty of turks and a lot of these carry knives because its a cultural thing, still sick though.
Think on the point that these lads wondering around with knives in their pockets have only got knives because guns are too hard to get hold of. MTV will soon be running a show, pimp my armoury.
This yob culture is getting on my tits everytime I hear about it, I have , however, no solution whatsoever.
It seems that it always a poor innocent that gets it too. These yobbos rarely seem to bump into a bruce lee who woops them into the middle of next week and teaches them a lesson. It doesnt help when much of our police force are lilly livered, politically correct, ' i am only in it for the pension' types. ( OK OK not all of them but....)
We need a heavy hand of the law at the moment.

Oh and a tip to whoever it was who posted 'Also makes a handy addition to the weight of a fist, if neccessary', oh please, you are most likely to break everybone in your hand doing someting like that. Get real and forget the macho act pal.

I could really RANT here but am gonna shut my mouth as I have been dealing with a lot of 'thugs' lately and these type of people need exterminating with extreme prejudice.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

SiD wrote:I blame it all on rap music hip hop and all this gangsta culture springing up. Its now cool too be hard and tooled up. Girls used to be girls or maybe birds now they are bitches and whores, there is no respect anymore. I think a much much harder line needs to be taken.
Where I live there are plenty of turks and a lot of these carry knives because its a cultural thing, still sick though.
Think on the point that these lads wondering around with knives in their pockets have only got knives because guns are too hard to get hold of. MTV will soon be running a show, pimp my armoury.
This yob culture is getting on my tits everytime I hear about it, I have , however, no solution whatsoever.
It seems that it always a poor innocent that gets it too. These yobbos rarely seem to bump into a bruce lee who woops them into the middle of next week and teaches them a lesson. It doesnt help when much of our police force are lilly livered, politically correct, ' i am only in it for the pension' types. ( OK OK not all of them but....)
We need a heavy hand of the law at the moment.

Oh and a tip to whoever it was who posted 'Also makes a handy addition to the weight of a fist, if neccessary', oh please, you are most likely to break everybone in your hand doing someting like that. Get real and forget the macho act pal.

I could really RANT here but am gonna shut my mouth as I have been dealing with a lot of 'thugs' lately and these type of people need exterminating with extreme prejudice.
Best left to SiD I think :wink: !
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Well this is a bizzare attack, why on earth did they attack them.

Still I want a much more efficient police force and tougher sentences (catch more and keep them longer).

(actually I want them executed (tortured at least) but that will never happen so I'll settle for heavier prison sentences)

Unfortunately knives are too easy to get a hold of, everyone has reasonable access to a I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!!. So heavy policing of knife posetion will be a burden.

Also the metal thing in hand really does work without breaking your hand (Ive had it used on me). But the best strategy is to avoid needing to use it altogether.

As a side note I read/saw something that basically showed that Prison is too easy for the people in there and it doesnt do much towards stopping them re offending. I dont know if thats true as Ive never been incarcerated but if it is that needs to be sorted out also.
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
mancuniankid

Post by mancuniankid »

viewtopic.php?t=12756

I posted this over on the other forum.
PB's

1.5-8.43
3miler-18.41
Bleep Test -Lv 13
Press ups-64
Sit ups-84
Pull Ups-16
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

I posted this over on militaryforums, talking about knife culture.

But it is high on the agenda at the moment due to the rising crime involving them, there is nothing more cowardly or sick than stabbing someone with a knife. The govenrment need to get a grip on the criminal youth (and adult) element who lurk the streets in the UK these days believing they can run the place,they need to get tough as in my opinion these retrabates have no right to live in society. There have been two serious assaults (totally unprovoked) in my street alone in the last 2 weeks, and i can has a good guess at exactly who they were. Unfortunately i dont have the faith that they will be punished accordingly if caught, and will most likely get no custodial sentance and will be given no deterrent to carry on the way they are. It really is getting beyond a joke, and if isn't sorted soon im not sure that we are far off seeing people taking things into thier own hands, its gone that far around where i live. We,ve seen too much that goes un-punished to sit back for much longer, and then if we hit back because the government dont, it is us who get into trouble....if the government were doing things right in the first place there would be no temptation. Believe me if one of these s***'s assaulted anyone i knew, they better hope the police get to them first.
Dickie

Post by Dickie »

Peds wrote:I carry a Leatherman so that when someone's tiny screw falls out of their glasses, I can fix it for them.
Completely off the original topic (don't really have anything to add), but Leathermans are quite possibly the most useful things ever - along with duct tape of course. I spend a lot of time windsurfing, sailing and diving, and have found no end of uses for them! Comes with a lifetime guarantee as well!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Outside of some of the Larger Cities in the US(Those that have unconstitunaly defied the Second Amendment)Knives are not a problem.
As I said rather tongue in cheek,But I'm now going to take it a little more seriously,"You don't bring a knife to a gunfight"Armed,Law abiding citizens help out law enforcement and undoubtedly keep crime down.
Just look at England and Australia where their gun bans have failed miserably.
Even as a law enforcement officer I agree with citizens being armed.
You gonna attack a person with a knife when he/she has the perfect right to ruin your entire day?
And before I hear the John Wayne defense we are not cowboys.
Private citizens go through fairly intensive background checks before they are issued a Permit to Carry.As a sworn Deputy my cannon goes on my belt before the coffees ready. :o
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Wholley wrote:Outside of some of the Larger Cities in the US(Those that have unconstitunaly defied the Second Amendment)Knives are not a problem.
As I said rather tongue in cheek,But I'm now going to take it a little more seriously,"You don't bring a knife to a gunfight"Armed,Law abiding citizens help out law enforcement and undoubtedly keep crime down.
Just look at England and Australia where their gun bans have failed miserably.
Even as a law enforcement officer I agree with citizens being armed.
You gonna attack a person with a knife when he/she has the perfect right to ruin your entire day?
And before I hear the John Wayne defense we are not cowboys.
Private citizens go through fairly intensive background checks before they are issued a Permit to Carry.As a sworn Deputy my cannon goes on my belt before the coffees ready. :o
What you say is true however currently something like 75-85% of the police force dont even want the police force armed, so arming private citizens over here while the police force isnt really armed is a bad Idea.
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Not my point mate.
An armed citizenship can defend itself you lot however cannot.
If Plod is scared of guns I think it is more political than practical.
Just my input.You notice that both the Canadian,Australian and British Governments have introduced Gun Bans,Resulting in rocketing invasive crime rates along with the usual muggings and knife attacks.Your government have made you victims.
Niel,Help me out here,I just don't get it.
:evil:
pablo

Post by pablo »

One of the best things the police could have done out here (Tenerife) is allow the police to carry guns. This is a tourist resort and because of this we get a lot of hooliganism, drunken fights and muggings especially during the summer months. Police here are told to use whatever force they deem necessary to diffuse a situation, and it works.

Although, all the police over here are bent and usually do things for themselves over the community.
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Leathermans are quite possibly the most useful things ever - along with duct tape of course
Dickie, you'll get found out on here mate, even without mentioning chloroform :o

Yeah, this knife culture/yob culture/chav or ned culture needs sorting, all for being in an angry mob and lighting torches say aye :wink: :D :D :D
Whit are you aw aboot?