Share This Page:

Anyone else angry watching this tw*t?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Peds

Post by Peds »

While it is brilliant that so many people can recognise that her views are obviously the result of some dodgy wiring in her brayne, there are many people who are still receptive to that kind of horsecarp.

Granted, this link doesn't point to angry Christian fanatics praising the work of their Muslim counterparts, it still raises some important questions about the sanity of said fanatics.

http://www.objectiveministries.org/crea ... osaur.html
SNiDE

Post by SNiDE »

Why is it that people like that think that anything people could do could actually alter gods will (assuming he exists).

I don't understand how people can allow themselves to get this blind* and ignorant, the same goes for extremists of all kind, Christian, Islaam, whatever. Scary.
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

SNiDE wrote:Why is it that people like that think that anything people could do could actually alter gods will (assuming he exists).

I don't understand how people can allow themselves to get this blind* and ignorant, the same goes for extremists of all kind, Christian, Islaam, whatever. Scary.
This is an interesting point. If everything is God's will then surely those not believing in him or believing in other Gods must be subject to the same divine plan and their lack of belief is his doing.

They also forget "judge not lest ye be judged" and "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Becasue clearly this woman is rife with sin. She does not adhere to Matthew 19:19 "love thy neighbour as thou lovest thyself"

I do enjoy talking to fundies, their arguements when you bring that up are always worth sititng down for and tucking into the popcorn.

By the way just to be clear i'm not Christian bashing it's just an example of recent conversations i had with a Fundementalist Christian and Rastafarian relatives.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
markd

Post by markd »

100 people in her family! Hey Ma! :lol:
HarryAVFC

Post by HarryAVFC »

This is their website

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Why not contact them and email them a load of abuse. :evil:
mancuniankid

Post by mancuniankid »

Carn't she just do everyone a favour and go hang herself so she can be with God.

What a Moron :x
PB's

1.5-8.43
3miler-18.41
Bleep Test -Lv 13
Press ups-64
Sit ups-84
Pull Ups-16
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Future_Marine wrote:Carn't she just do everyone a favour and go hang herself so she can be with God.

What a Moron :x
Because suicide is a mortal sin ;)

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

I would quite happily assist her :lol: :o
Nick
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Here's another one i came across

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/204 ... Moron.html

However he has no arguements and is shown for the idiot he truely is.

Sonne
MrC

Post by MrC »

Sonne wrote:Here's another one i came across

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/204 ... Moron.html

However he has no arguements and is shown for the idiot he truely is.

Sonne
Wow...what a tool.

I don't understand, if people like this are unhappy living under such an evil goverment, why not leave...for say Iraq?

I'm sure he'd learn the true meaning of 'freedom of speech' living out there..
wannabe_rock

Post by wannabe_rock »

Can't this be construed (is that how you spell it?) as inciting religious hatred or something? Can't the crazy lady and her "church" be locked up in Guantanamo Bay or something?
"It is easier and more effective to destroy the enemy's aerial power by destroying his nests and eggs on the ground than to hunt his flying birds in the air." - General Giulio Douhet

Some Of The Best RAF Fighters Operate On The Ground!
ali_hire

Post by ali_hire »

What sickens me most is that the soldiers she is celebrating the deaths of, are essentially dying so that she may live!

Shocking!
Aways look on the bright side of life.
Prm

Post by Prm »

Miss. Crazy Lady had another interview with Fox news, hilarity ensues :P

http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html