Share this page:

Anyone else angry watching this tw*t?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Message
Author
Geordie
New Member
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat 17 Sep, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Newcastle

Anyone else angry watching this tw*t?

#1 Post by Geordie »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkVFTSJzAik

Thank God for 9/11, thank God for IED's...... please top yourself.

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

Wholley

#2 Post by Wholley »

Although I personally find her views repugnant,
She is protected under the First Amendment.
Freedom of speech.
I am a little suprised that Fox gave her the airtime. :evil:

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2006 8:47 pm
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Contact:

#3 Post by Sonne »

I'm really creeped out by that really vacant expression as she spouts this crap.

Reporters are supposed to be impartial but i'm really glad these guy threw that out the window. Well done to them. But she didn't hear a single word they said.

I've stood up for some pretty contraversial views in my time and argued the right to free speech vehemently but this woman cannot be defended in any way shape of form. How does anyone reach that level or reckless hate yet still claim to be a Christian?

Sonne[/quote]
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

Frank S.

#4 Post by Frank S. »

Just a personal opinion, but I think violence would not be the most commonly understood language if people as a whole were not as stupid, vile and fanatical as they are.

Back to our regular programming, and an important message from our sponsors....

Image

pablo
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu 26 Jan, 2006 11:27 pm
Location: Over the rainbow

#5 Post by pablo »

These people make me sick. There's another video going around too like this about Michael Crook who celebrates the deaths of soldiers at war and posts sh!t like this on his website..
Happy Birthday, Hitler!
117 years ago today, a hero was born.
Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, and died April 30, 1945.
During his life, Hitler furthered the cause of, and made things better for, the White race.
He was accused of encouraging and supporting the "holocaust", but there is no hard evidence that the holocaust even occured.
These people don't deserve the attention they're given. They criticise, offend and upset the people, and the families of people that give them the right to talk their ignorant narrow-minded crap.

And they all seem to look like child molesters.

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2006 8:47 pm
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Contact:

#6 Post by Sonne »

Rich wrote:These people make me sick. There's another video going around too like this about Michael Crook who celebrates the deaths of soldiers at war and posts sh!t like this on his website..
Happy Birthday, Hitler!
117 years ago today, a hero was born.
Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, and died April 30, 1945.
During his life, Hitler furthered the cause of, and made things better for, the White race.
He was accused of encouraging and supporting the "holocaust", but there is no hard evidence that the holocaust even occured.
These people don't deserve the attention they're given. They criticise, offend and upset the people, and the families of people that give them the right to talk their ignorant narrow-minded crap.

And they all seem to look like child molesters.
By exposing their children to this i would have to say that they ARE child molesters.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

borisimo
New Member
New Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 28 Nov, 2005 11:01 pm
Location: UK

#7 Post by borisimo »

the next time one of these church goers has a funeral a group of people should just go and cause mayhem, though i believe a group of hells angels already do this by picketing the picketers at soldiers funerals now. they can't be reasoned with through words.
Applied: 11th November 05
Written test: Passed
Interview: Passed
Medical: Passed
PJFT: Passed 9.47
PRMC: october

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2006 8:47 pm
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Contact:

#8 Post by Sonne »

I've talked to a fair few extremists of several different religions and political ideals. It's as if they are in a bubble and words just roll over them and away into the cosmos. They hear nothing. All with tat same vacant expression.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

cruicent
Rising Star Member
Rising Star Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri 04 Nov, 2005 3:27 pm
Location: Somehow ended up in Slough.../Back in sunny Lympstone

#9 Post by cruicent »

Have to watch it twice to listen to the reporters comments and the freak who keeps interupting to get it all in. I think she should listen to what shes saying and pray for her own death, gods wrath on her.

Sonne
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2006 8:47 pm
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Contact:

#10 Post by Sonne »

Howardbliss wrote:
Frank S. wrote: Image
:P I liked that! Made me laugh....I could do with scoring some as well. Anyone have any spare Fukitol?!!

As for that women...fecking hell. Me thinks she needs a white jacket and a nice padded cell. Alternatively they could do everyone a favour and do a mass suicide 'cult' thing.
Howard you may be onto something. All we need to do is sneak a passage into a bible talking about the virtues of suicide... I doubt they'd notice even if it was written in crayon becasue to them if it's in there it must be true and interpreted literally.

Straight-jacket and a dark dark cell needed pronto.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer

proffered
New Member
New Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun 27 Nov, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Wigan

#11 Post by proffered »

Gotta agree with Wholley on this one.
Such feeling and antipathy are present all over the world, and the mouthpieces for such feeling would sell their parents for such TV coverage.
The biggest disappointment was Fox - firstly for showing such a diatribe, then allowing the interview to continue when it was obvious that she wasn't engaging in dialogue.

A quick Google of the overly moralistic lady's name reveals a rather colourful past, especially regarding her family. Also, it is interesting to note that she is a lawyer. Not that I would possibly comment further :lol: :lol:

hc00
Casual Member
Casual Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed 19 Oct, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Runcorn

#12 Post by hc00 »

Those sick f*cks.

A good amount of self restraint shown by the patriots guard for not just kicking the sh*t out of them when they start protesting.

I found it hard enough not to scream obsceneties and punch my monitor when the video was on.

Free speach is all well and good but there needs to be a limit to it. Otherwise freaks like this or the extremists whos actions she is praising happen.

Also why does she believe its the will of 'god' when his 'tools' dont follow the same religion???

Just another thing that makes me hate religion more and more, now where the hell are my fukitols...
Wo zhu ni jian kang.

Doc

#13 Post by Doc »

Just seen this and she aint well is she. Not a great advert for christian values or the american way of total free speech.

So she dont like Catholics, Gays or military??? Thats you off her crimbo card list Wholley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarastro
Rising Star Member
Rising Star Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue 29 Nov, 2005 11:57 pm
Location: Elsewhere
Contact:

#14 Post by Sarastro »

hc00 wrote:Free speach is all well and good but there needs to be a limit to it. Otherwise freaks like this or the extremists whos actions she is praising happen.
*cough cough* No. The whole point is that we let the nutjobs w@#k on for their fifteen minutes, then everyone comes here, takes the piss out of them for being whackos, then goes about their business as usual.

Limits on free speech are exactly how the Nazis, Bolsheviks, Maoists etc etc got their big break.

1. Regime limits speech & criticism
2. Population become sympathetic to change
3. Radicals are the only ones rabid enough to defy regime & spread ideas
4. Population has little to no access to alternative ideas
5. Radicals gain support of population, overthrow regime, institute even more radical regime.

The most effective way to defeat a minority radical group is to get the majority - who they must win over to get any power - laughing at them.

GGHT
New Member
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 23 Aug, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: SW Valleys

#15 Post by GGHT »

Sarastro wrote:
hc00 wrote:Free speach is all well and good but there needs to be a limit to it. Otherwise freaks like this or the extremists whos actions she is praising happen.
*cough cough* No. The whole point is that we let the nutjobs w@#k on for their fifteen minutes, then everyone comes here, takes the piss out of them for being whackos, then goes about their business as usual.

Limits on free speech are exactly how the Nazis, Bolsheviks, Maoists etc etc got their big break.

1. Regime limits speech & criticism
2. Population become sympathetic to change
3. Radicals are the only ones rabid enough to defy regime & spread ideas
4. Population has little to no access to alternative ideas
5. Radicals gain support of population, overthrow regime, institute even more radical regime.

The most effective way to defeat a minority radical group is to get the majority - who they must win over to get any power - laughing at them.
That was probably the biggest one in the case of the Nazi's.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests