Share This Page:

Shootout.

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
dalo

Shootout.

Post by dalo »

This is a good program on every sunday on history channel at nine o'clock. It covers topics such as the assault on Baghdad, and Fallujah to SWAT team incidents. This weeks episode was about fallujah and the room to room fighting and inside building ambushes and was very good, also it gets repeated everyday throughout the week at various times, i suggest you watch this.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Grandor

Post by Grandor »

is there anyway to tape them to MPEG and put them up on the net for us international guys?
CptStabbo

Post by CptStabbo »

Grandor wrote:is there anyway to tape them to MPEG and put them up on the net for us international guys to bash one out over?
dalo

Post by dalo »

hahah :D
dalo

Post by dalo »

Grandor wrote:is there anyway to tape them to MPEG and put them up on the net for us international guys?
Well there is, but then there is the hassle that goes with it, and coupled with my lazyness i dont think it would be possible.
rc

Post by rc »

is there anyway to tape them to MPEG and put them up on the net for us international guys to bash one out over?
quality
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

yeh i saw that, it was really good. ermm...yeh thats it... www
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"