Share This Page:

ANY ONE KNOW PPL FROM 893?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
893quiter

ANY ONE KNOW PPL FROM 893?

Post by 893quiter »

Hi i was in 893 troop joined 17 feb 2005left at end of week 22.Im currently living in new zealand and want to know if all the ppl i left behind past out, would be cool to know if all the ppl i went through 22 weeks of training with past out.
Or if anyone knows Rowley or :evil: Tuckwood :evil: or anyone from 893 past out or left.
Cheers

Grifta
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Oohhh!

Sorry i can,t be of any help here mate, but i,ve got to ask...Why did you leave? I opted out a fair bit before week 22 and have had massive regrets ever since. Hope you dont mind me asking.

dwarfy
893quiter

Post by 893quiter »

been a while since i last been on here!
I left for the same reason i joined woke up one morning and decided to do something else with my life so here i am in nz, i do regret not finishing and doing my 2.5 years but there is more to life than being able to tell people you served with the royal marines although a great honour to have the privilage to serve with one of the greatest and toughest corps in the world i chose another path.