Share This Page:

Australia invites all.

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
dalo

Australia invites all.

Post by dalo »

What is the world coming to, Australia is inviting all countrys to dump their toxic waste in its northen territories. What are the Australians thinking of? They are actually inviting them. I think they havent been covering up their heads in the sun.... or they have set a deal with north Korea to secretly ship the waste from Australia to north korea's secret weapons labs for future dominance. Bloody Aussies, ive never trusted them, with their Fosters and Weetabix, im on to them.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

lol have you seen the newsfootage of the kangaroos there accompanying the story with? one just jumps into a bush for no reason lmao :lol: :lol:
well i thought it was funny........ :roll: w.w.w
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
IrishGuard

Re: Australia invites all.

Post by IrishGuard »

dalo wrote:What is the world coming to, Australia is inviting all countrys to dump their toxic waste in its northen territories. What are the Australians thinking of? They are actually inviting them.......
I take it that by Australia, you mean the Australian Government?

Can you provide the Link to your source?
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

Its probably 'The Sun' :o :P :lol: :lol:
dalo

Post by dalo »

My source is the BBC news at noon. And when i say Australia of course i mean the government.
dalo

Post by dalo »

Yeh i seen the little kangaroo lol.
james_m

Post by james_m »

dalo wrote:What is the world coming to, Australia is inviting all countrys to dump their toxic waste in its northen territories. What are the Australians thinking of? They are actually inviting them. I think they havent been covering up their heads in the sun.... or they have set a deal with north Korea to secretly ship the waste from Australia to north korea's secret weapons labs for future dominance. Bloody Aussies, ive never trusted them, with their Fosters and Weetabix, im on to them.
I heard they have been dumping rubbish there for years!!

Someone was reported to have dumped a load of rubbish called "Harry". :wink: :P :D 8) .

Only Joking!!

Cheers
James_m
IrishGuard

Post by IrishGuard »

dalo wrote:What is the world coming to, Australia is inviting all countrys to dump their toxic waste in its northen territories. What are the Australians thinking of? They are actually inviting them.......
IrishGuard wrote:I take it that by Australia, you mean the Australian Government?

Can you provide the Link to your source?
dalo wrote:My source is the BBC news at noon. And when i say Australia of course i mean the government.
I am unable to locate the BBC News article that you refer to.

Perhaps you could quote the URL?

Here is an ABC News article and you should note that it does not refer to any statement made by the Australian Government.

It does however refer to a speech given by Mr Bob Hawke as Guest Speaker at a Private Dinner Party.

New South Wales north coast Upper House MP Ian Cohen says a suggestion by Bob Hawke that Australia should store the world's nuclear waste is reckless.

The former Labor prime minister says Australia would benefit economically from what he says is a revolutionary idea.

Mr Cohen says it is a silly idea with greater implications than storage.

"Be it train transport or road there are certain inherent dangers in this," he said.

"The fact of the matter is that we don't have the proper equipment and emergency services well organised and trained with equipment to deal with some sort of emergency."

Mr Cohen says Mr Hawke's comment is cash-driven.

"It's a very reckless statement ... this is very much against the concerns of the Australian community," he said.

"This is the sort of thing he is saying as a private citizen - well then he shouldn't be talking over the Prime Minister on matters of such national importance."
dalo

Post by dalo »

I cant be arsed reading your little play you made up Irish guard, but my source was the BBC news at noon, ON THE TELE. How am i supposed to get a URL for that if i cant be arsed, oh wait i found one
http://www.IrishGuard-Stop-Trying-To-Be ... t-Arse.com

Guardman your cross examining me like a c-u-n-toss, You got a problem with the post?. Its what i heard on the news.

Prong United or what!
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Dalo mate, It's pretty much as Irish Guard said. It was not a government comment.

I belive an apology to Irish Guard is order.

Just my two cents, Benjo
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
dalo

Post by dalo »

I dont think an apology is necessary, what is there to apologise about?, its just a silly little dicussion which means nothing. Who cares if the government said it or not, just cause i said government people are taking some sort of an offence to it and wasting time looking for information to quote me wrong, and i am expected to say sorry for saying it was the government. I just brought it up for something diffrent to talk about other than stinky or fitness.

No offence to you kiwi.
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

hey! i liked talking to stinky, hes my bezzie!!!!!! :roll:
but seriously, that kangaroo still cracks me up hehehe W.W.W
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
dalo

Post by dalo »

Yeh cant beleive they showed it twice, they must of had a little chuckle about it to. :lol: